Default Re: Cajuns vs TCU. Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnycajun View Post
    Bases overflowing.,,.
    Not overflowing enough.

3. Default Re: Cajuns vs TCU. Game 2

Tr failed too

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Brock and Willis with horrible at bats. They have got to be aggressive instead of taking strikes right down the pipe.
    Brock took a 1-0 pitch for a strike. And it was after the pitcher had thrown 5 straight balls and had just walked in a run. Swinging at the pitch would have been terrible baseball…regardless of what the announcer said.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Brock took a 1-0 pitch for a strike. And it was after the pitcher had thrown 5 straight balls and had just walked in a run. Swinging at the pitch would have been terrible baseball…regardless of what the announcer said.
    Correct he was taking until the guy showed he could throw a strike.

6. Default Re: Cajuns vs TCU. Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    The pitcher had to throw a fastball for a strike. His missed 5 pitches with off speed curves and sliders. Everyone and his grandma knew a fastball was coming down the middle. By your post, you've just told me you don't know situational hitting.

Cannot win with 2 hit batters with 2 strikes on each. Just can’t. This is painful.

Wilson has had some great outings this year, but the post season has not been friendly to him. Hopefully he can turn it around.

9. Default Re: Cajuns vs TCU. Game 2

And I thought we were learning.. we’re better.

TCU’s pitcher is going to need an IV. He’s drenched.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    The pitcher had to throw a fastball for a strike. His missed 5 pitches with off speed curves and sliders. Everyone and his grandma knew a fastball was coming down the middle. By your post, you've just told me you don't know situational hitting.
    This may be the dumbest post I’ve ever read on here.

And thats saying something.

The first two pitches to Hood were fastballs inside that almost hit him. Regardless, if a pitcher misses with 5 straight with the bases loaded, you make him throw a strike.

Pitch count in the 60s for Wilson. Already? Wow

He is hanging in there.

Man I do love my Cajun breatherin but being in the hospital with my wife I can’t watch or listen. So I have been reading this thread and figured we were getting blown out. Flipped over to live stats and we are down 3-1. Have we not learned anything about this team over the last few weeks? We got this

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Man I do love my Cajun breatherin but being in the hospital with my wife I can’t watch or listen. So I have been reading this thread and figured we were getting blown out. Flipped over to live stats and we are down 3-1. Have we not learned anything about this team over the last few weeks? We got this
    Gotta get some offense going. Let’s Geaux!

Man, Homeplate ump is ____ing terrible. Earlier today called HBP when ball spiked between tcu players feet, now, literally fouls ball off foot and ____s up. I'd be getting ejected if I were deggs.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information