Troy Claunch began a five-run rally with an RBI double in a two-run seventh inning and No. 5-ranked Texas A&M erupted for five runs over the final three innings to erase a two-run deficit and defeat the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, 9-6, in a winner's bracket game in the NCAA College Station Regional on Saturday at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.

Louisiana (37-22), which had its season-high six-game win streak snapped, will face No. 22-ranked TCU (37-21) on Sunday in a 1 p.m. elimination game. The winner will advance to face host Texas A&M (39-18) on Sunday at 7 p.m., needing two victories to advance to the NCAA Super Regional.

"I thought it was a hell of a game. It was an entertaining game," head coach Matt Deggs said. "Both sides got after it. Both sides competed really hard. Both starters battled really, really well. I also thought that both lefties did a really good job.

"They (Texas A&M) came up with the big hits and they are a really good offense. That's a really good ball club over there. But, I'm proud of our boys and I'm proud of the way we played. Bottom line is that they just out-hit us at the end of the day."