Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: 22 Regional G1: Louisiana 7, TCU 6

1. Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs TCU

At this point, it is undeniable that the Cajuns are playing at-large bid caliber baseball at the end of the season.

Brian

Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs TCU

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Fun read. Counting chickens before they hatch. Still are, think we’ll play them again.

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/indexcajuns.231583/
    Man. Everytime someone thinks things are getting a little too negative around here, we should all go look at a P5 board for 5 minutes. Makes my glass half empty self look like a full cup.

Robe is smiling in heaven!!!!

Deggs in preseason: "This is a regional team."

RPCA in midseason: "No way!"

Deggs now: "Like I said."

5. UL Baseball Cajuns take it down to the wire, pull off dramatic win over TCU in College Station Regional

COLLEGE STATION, Texas As if there wasn’t enough drama at the Sun Belt Tournament in Alabama last weekend, the No. 3-seeded UL Ragin’ Cajuns took their cardiac carnival to Texas and pulled off a dramatic 7-6 win over No. 2-seeded TCU on Friday at Olsen Field.

The Cajuns (37-21) will now take on top-seeded and host Texas A&M at 6 p.m. Saturday in the winners bracket game. The Horned Frogs (36-21) plays Oral Roberts at noon Saturday in the losers bracket contest.

6. UL Baseball Two-Out Magic Carries Louisiana Past Horned Frogs, 7-6

Julian Brock celebrated his 21st birthday with a game-tying, two-out RBI single in the sixth inning before CJ Willis followed one batter later with a triple as the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns used two-out magic to defeat No. 22-ranked TCU, 7-6, in the opening round of the NCAA College Station Regional on Friday at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.

Louisiana (37-21), which won its season-high sixth consecutive game, advanced in the winner's bracket to face host and No. 5-ranked Texas A&M (38-18) on Saturday at 6 p.m. The game will be streamed live on ESPN+ and can be heard in the Lafayette area on KPEL-FM (96.5), the Varsity Network and the #GeauxCajuns app.

Making its first appearance in the NCAA Regionals since hosting in 2016, Louisiana collected seven of its eight hits and scored all of its runs with two outs. The Ragin' Cajuns, who defeated their third straight ranked opponent, took a 3-0 lead in the second inning before taking the lead for good in the sixth after TCU (36-21) took a 4-3 lead on Kurtis Byrne's two-run single.

7. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Tops TCU 7-6 in First Game of NCAA Regional

Louisiana's hot streak continues as the Cajuns take down the Horned Frogs 7-6 in their first game at the College Station Regional.

8. Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs TCU

I’m done doubting Deggs! What a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Boomer if you have the radio pup app on your phone you can listen to 96.5 FM which is carrying the game. You can also follow via live stats. Go to ragincajuns.com and select baseball as the sport. Go then to schedule and scroll down to the end where you find tonight's contest. Live stats option is there.
    There is also The Varsity app available that is absolutely awesome. It gives you access to Live Streams and On Demand archives of the Cajuns and SBC schools. You may even be able to pick other teams to listen to as if you would want to! (insert smirk)

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Bonds reminds me of the "Mad Hungarian", Al Hrabosky.
    Good comparison! I'm glad he is on our team!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    There is also The Varsity app available that is absolutely awesome. It gives you access to Live Streams and On Demand archives of the Cajuns and SBC schools. You may even be able to pick other teams to listen to as if you would want to! (insert smirk)
    I stream from the web on VN. So much better than Radio Pup, which really never talked to any of my devices very well.

I think radio pup got rabies, then well.

Default Re: BB: Louisiana 7, TCU 6

Another great win by the Cajuns. Other SBC teams last night: TX State won, Coastal lost. Looks like rain delayed GASo.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Another great win by the Cajuns. Other SBC teams last night: TX State won, Coastal lost. Looks like rain delayed GASo.
    GASo plays 9 AM today. ND/TTU didn’t finish until after 11 pm, which is also the NCAA mandatory threshold you cannot start a tournament game.

Woke up from Jeffersons bourbon hang over due to celebrations last night but headed to Nu Nu s later for more anticipatory celebration later. God, love this tournament rush!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post

Deggs: “It’s only impossible until somebody does it”

Takes a special breed of man to play for Deggs. Broadcast stated that we started with 41 players on the roster and now we’re down to 28. The guys left are fighters that will give 120% for their brothers.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information