Thread: CaneCutters and Cajuns

1. UL Baseball CaneCutters and Cajuns

I just noticed that the Acadiana Cane Cutters started their 2022 season. It appears that at least 3 Cajuns will be on the roster (hopefully not very soon). None of these 3 were huge contributors this season but it is always nice to see some Cajuns get some playing time during the offseason. The three players Cooper Rawls (the biggest contributor of all three, he pitched 16.2 innings for the Cajuns this year, will always be remembered for his outing vs La Tech), Mason Zambo and Drew Shifflet. Good luck to all three of these guys.

Default Re: CaneCutters and Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I just noticed that the Acadiana Cane Cutters started their 2022 season. It appears that at least 3 Cajuns will be on the roster (hopefully not very soon). None of these 3 were huge contributors this season but it is always nice to see some Cajuns get some playing time during the offseason. The three players Cooper Rawls (the biggest contributor of all three, he pitched 16.2 innings for the Cajuns this year, will always be remembered for his outing vs La Tech), Mason Zambo and Drew Shifflet. Good luck to all three of these guys.
    Also looks like they are playing this weekend in Bryan, TX if anyone wants a little more baseball

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Curious to keep up with Zambo. He just looks the part of a big power hitting 1st baseman.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Curious to keep up with Zambo. He just looks the part of a big power hitting 1st baseman.
    I agree. All 3 need to be bigggg contributors next season

5. Default Re: CaneCutters and Cajuns

Interesting about Shifflet. He is in the portal according to D1’s tracker.

So hes not on our roster i assume

Just looked and he is not on roster

8. Default Re: CaneCutters and Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Nice looking kid. Playing for the Cane Cutters right now.

9. Default Re: CaneCutters and Cajuns

Acadiana CaneCutters win the Texas Collegiate League in Victoria Texas by a score of 6 to 5.

Thread Information