Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

1. Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

I did a business deal with Hunter Moody about a year ago and found him to be quite a fine guy.

2. Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

I didn't know MAT and Brennan were roomies.

3. Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Sorry Dad04. Let me Clarify. I have not had time to listen to that interview yet. That statement had nothing to do with what was said in that interview. Let’s just say I know a family from NI that is very very close to him. He loves him some him and has never left being the big UL baseball guy.
    Maybe listen to the interview before you start lobbing grenades at the dude Couldn’t have been nicer. We all had a great time doing the interview.

4. Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    I didn't know MAT and Brennan were roomies.
    That’s old school man! Lol

Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

Sorry Dad04. Let me Clarify. I have not had time to listen to that interview yet. That statement had nothing to do with what was said in that interview. Let’s just say I know a family from NI that is very very close to him. He loves him some him and has never left being the big UL baseball guy.
    No worries. That is so normal. Happens to everybody. It's not even news. The same thing has been said about nearly every other player I know who had success after high school, almost always for zero reason.

Hunter never big leagues anybody and neither do nearly every one of the players I know, including the multiple big leaguers.

The only players that don't get trashed by random "very very close" acquaintances never accomplished anything, just like the haters.

Haters gunna hate.

Berry gossip is perhaps not the most reliable source of information.

Let’s just say I am the guy you’re bad mouthing behind a screen name on here.

Let’s go have us a beer at Legends and you can tell your stories to me in person.

Offer is on the table, brother! In the interim-why don’t you let these guys enjoy the podcast that was meant to celebrate and add to the run our Cajuns are currently on! Loved this pod and love the Ragin Review Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun18 View Post

Let’s go have us a beer at Legends and you can tell your stories to me in person.

Offer is on the table, brother! In the interim-why don’t you let these guys enjoy the podcast that was meant to celebrate and add to the run our Cajuns are currently on! Loved this pod and love the Ragin Review Guys!
    Booyah. You never know who is on this site.

9. Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

Would love to have that beer but unfortunately i just recently moved to the north shore not in the area.

10. Default Re: Hunter Moody & Brennan Breaux

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I’m gonna need you to stop that slander right now.
    Are y’all going to be in College Station this weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Are y’all going to be in College Station this weekend??
    Noooooo. And I’m grumpy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Noooooo. And I’m grumpy about it.
    Casual fan…

Cajun 18 just realizing who you are. Do you know if there are 2 older guys around Clinton named Jamie Hunt and Phillip “Peanut” Pace. Went to school here with them but haven’t seen either since our college days don’t know if they went back home to Clinton or not. Very good friends of mine in college.

save

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information