Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Frenchie35

Default Re: Frenchie35

One of the best gifts you can leave your spouse and/or family is along with a clear will and end of life plans, man up and write your own obituary. It’s a real gift from the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Let this be a reminder for all of us. We are all here because of our love for the Ragin Cajuns.

However as we saw during the height of the COVID days we don't all have the same world view. But in the end we will all one day face the same fate as our friend Frenchie.

So in that light I resolve to always be respectful toward my fellow RPers just as Frenchie always was. No matter how hard that may sometimes be.
    I appreciate this post greatly. Being respectful to those you disagree with is a behavior sorely lacking these days. Frenchie generally displayed that in his posts here and that should be an example to all. It has been a tough month for the Cajuns family. We have recently lossed our first lady, Gail Savoie (note the family asked Coach Marlin's wife to prepare her hair for final services), the wife of Gerald Hebert ( a fund raiser who kept us afloat in the Bustle years), one of the best leaders the FB team ever had in Brad McGuire, and one of our most dedicated fans in Frenchie. Things are supposed to come in threes but we have been hit with four tough losses. Hopefully that is the end of these events for awhile. We may have four angels looking over our guys and gals next athletic year. If so, it will be another successful athletic year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I appreciate this post greatly. Being respectful to those you disagree with is a behavior sorely lacking these days. Frenchie generally displayed that in his posts here and that should be an example to all. It has been a tough month for the Cajuns family. We have recently lossed our first lady, Gail Savoie (note the family asked Coach Marlin's wife to prepare her hair for final services), the wife of Gerald Hebert ( a fund raiser who kept us afloat in the Bustle years), one of the best leaders the FB team ever had in Brad McGuire, and one of our most dedicated fans in Frenchie. Things are supposed to come in threes but we have been hit with four tough losses. Hopefully that is the end of these events for awhile. We may have four angels looking over our guys and gals next athletic year. If so, it will be another successful athletic year.
    Well stated Mike.

* also prepared Claudy's hair. Both of those losses hit her pretty hard.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Frenchie35

All my prayers go out for Frenchie's family. God Bless Him.

I wish Frenchie would have been able to see Cajun Field once it was done. That was a dream of his .

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I wish Frenchie would have been able to see Cajun Field once it is done. That was a dream of his .
    You are so right. I just hope those of us that remain get that opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    You are so right. I just hope those of us that remain get that opportunity!
    Not that it is the same, but I guarantee that he will be watching it all from up above.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information