Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frenchie35

Default Re: Anybody heard from Frenchie35 lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Sad news.

According to Frenchie's daughter (as told to me by a good friend) Frenchie is in hospice.

He watched every available baseball game this year, including the postseason run.
    Oh. My. That's terrible.

Definitely keeping his family in our prayers. Mr. Babin has been a loyal contributer to this site for many years.

Sorry to hear. I've only interacted with him on RP, but he's a great part of the RP community. Especially those construction progress pictures! Glad he got to watch some good Cajun baseball.

Sad news indeed. Great Cajun fan. Praying for him and his family.

Default Re: Anybody heard from Frenchie35?

Awe man, that is sad to hear. Back in the days of the Eaque Tree, I had made a big gumbo. Frenchie and Cajun Charlie (RIP), both of Krewe de Chew fame came by in that cool red golf cart. Frenchie walks up and asks for a bowl. I oblige. He takes a spoonful, runs it around his taste buds a bit before swallowing and looks off into the distance He pulls out a bottle of Tabasco from his pocket and gives the bowl of gumbo a couple of shots. He proceeds to take another bite, then gives me a thumbs up. He and Mr. Charlie bid us adieu and ride off. We all got a chuckle Frenchie gave his approval, it just needed a little spice!! LOL!

All the best Mr Babin, we are praying for you and your family!!

Z

Prayers going out for Frenchie. May God comfort him and his family at what I am sure is a very tough time. He is one of the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    Awe man, that is sad to hear. Back in the days of the Eaque Tree, I had made a big gumbo. Frenchie and Cajun Charlie (RIP), both of Krewe de Chew fame came by in that cool red golf cart. Frenchie walks up and asks for a bowl. I oblige. He takes a spoonful, runs it around his taste buds a bit before swallowing and looks off into the distance He pulls out a bottle of Tabasco from his pocket and gives the bowl of gumbo a couple of shots. He proceeds to take another bite, then gives me a thumbs up. He and Mr. Charlie bid us adieu and ride off. We all got a chuckle Frenchie gave his approval, it just needed a little spice!! LOL!

All the best Mr Babin, we are praying for you and your family!!

Z
    Good guy, prayers for him and his family.

8. Default Re: Anybody heard from Frenchie35 lately?

Frenchie passed away this morning.

He has been, and will be, missed.

I still picture him hanging up a K

Default Re: Frenchie35

Sad to hear. RIP Frenchie. Prayers to him and his family

Terrible news. May he Rest In Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Frenchie passed away this morning.

He has been, and will be, missed.

I still picture him hanging up a K

First class guy and true fan. Turbine was he one of the dirty dozen and a half guys? We have been losing some old timers lately. Prayers to the Babin family.

12. Default Re: Frenchie35

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Terrible news. May he Rest In Peace.
    Sad news as Cajuns are losing the best of the best. All in our prayers & thoughts. Remembering those good times.

13. Default Re: Anybody heard from Frenchie35 lately?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    First class guy and true fan. Turbine was he one of the dirty dozen and a half guys? We have been losing some old timers lately. Prayers to the Babin family.
    Yes.

Frenchie loved hanging the K

14. Default Re: Frenchie35

May he RIP. It's like there has been something missing here of recent as he was no longer posting. He will be truly missed.

Sad news indeed. You will be missed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information