Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: College Station Regional

Default Re: College Station Regional

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    Hell yeah brother!
    Wait, you do realize I'm not talking about TCU right?

I went to the regional in college station in 2007. It was a emotional roller coaster. Leaving Monday after 2 losses was heart breaking and the Aggie fans didn’t help. Not making the trip again. Going to have a watch party. Aggie fans could possibly be worse then lsu fans but I hate lsu so can’t really compare the 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I went to the regional in college station in 2007. It was a emotional roller coaster. Leaving Monday after 2 losses was heart breaking and the Aggie fans didn’t help. Not making the trip again. Going to have a watch party. Aggie fans could possibly be worse then lsu fans but I hate lsu so can’t really compare the 2
    I was there as well. My daughter is an Aggie and I LOVE that she went there. Awesome school with great traditions.
    But by our 3rd game I could not stand it anymore. Im sure I would have been less bothered had we won the series!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Sorry you had a bad experience in College Station. I went there for a UL football game against the Aggies years ago and the Aggie fans were very nice to us. Not one fan harassed us and some even welcomed us and wished us good luck. Can't say the same for some LSU fans I've seen in action so it is hard for me to imagine Aggie fans are worst than LSU. Very cruel and mean spirited. I do realize not all LSU fans are like that and every school has their own obnoxious fans, including us, but the worst behavior I've ever seen was courtesy of LSU fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Sorry you had a bad experience in College Station. I went there for a UL football game against the Aggies years ago and the Aggie fans were very nice to us. Not one fan harassed us and some even welcomed us and wished us good luck. Can't say the same for some LSU fans I've seen in action so it is hard for me to imagine Aggie fans are worst than LSU. Very cruel and mean spirited. I do realize not all LSU fans are like that and every school has their own obnoxious fans, including us, but the worst behavior I've ever seen was courtesy of LSU fans.
    I’ve witnessed one Cajuns game at LSU. The Saturday regional In 16. I won’t expose myself to those fans. As far as the 07 regional. If the shoe was on the other foot I would tell an opponents fan “ great game, good job, nice team….” Not that they were vulgar. Just don’t think saying we didn’t deserve to make it to Monday and looking down on us was appropriated. You know typical P5 stuff.

And as far as going this year. I’m not expecting us to win it. We can but it’s a long shot. In 07(which might be my favorite team ever) I thought we were going to win that regional.

I didn't expect us to win the conference tourney, but we did. One reason college athletics is cool.

The 2007 regional was difficult to watch. I guess I was lucky dealing with aTm fans. Son was losing pitcher Monday, which was tough. Offense went cold that night too.

Yeah I have always had a good time at A&M. Never had any problems. There will always be somebody but all in all one of the better venues I've been at through the years.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Wait, you do realize I'm not talking about TCU right?
    C4Me told me the other day he traded out his entire wardrobe for all solid purple shirts. Perfect for supporting his two favorite teams.

9. Default Re: College Station Regional

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    C4Me told me the other day he traded out his entire wardrobe for all solid purple shirts. Perfect for supporting his two favorite teams.
    Haha! Y’all can both kiss it where the sun don’t shine. Spent WAY more time AND money at UL than TCU. Best 7&1/2 years of my life!��

Fun Fact: Making a regional automatically adds one year to Coach Deggs' contract.

Anyone have a D1 baseball sub and read the preview yet?

Interesting map on the teams and how it will progress.

https://www.facebook.com/27196729663.sbqJSzFsHAA6l/

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Anyone have a D1 baseball sub and read the preview yet?
    Most Exciting Player: Dylan Rock, OF, Texas A&M.

Best Hitter: Carson Roccaforte, Louisiana

No. 1 Seed Win Probability (1-10): 6. This Regional really could go anyone’s way, but I give a slightly more than five edge to the Aggies, assuming righthanded pitcher Micah Dallas pitches this weekend the way he did out in Hoover this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Interesting map on the teams and how it will progress.

https://www.facebook.com/27196729663.sbqJSzFsHAA6l/
    From the map it looks like Air Force is the favorite!

FB clickbait. Notice teams like Alice Shoe, Texas, Oregon State to name a few are way smaller than most non power conference teams.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information