Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Saturday and Sunday in Montgomery

1. Default Re: Saturday and Sunday in Montgomery

Crazy to think how good this conference was this year and how great it could be next year. The SBC would have had 6 teams in the top 53 RPI and 9 teams in the top 100 with two App and JMU right outside the top 100.

Default Re: Saturday and Sunday in Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    M$M, you can catch Brad’s post-game interview, along with Jay’s call on the final put in the first few minutes of today’s Great Scott Show (5/31) on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/episode/02n.dQhOgt2yYz5qub
    Thanks! Pretty emotional

Default Re: Saturday and Sunday in Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Crazy to think how good this conference was this year and how great it could be next year. The SBC would have had 6 teams in the top 53 RPI and 9 teams in the top 100 with two App and JMU right outside the top 100.
    I hope that the conference will be equally as good next year as well. I do think roster turnover will affect 3-4 teams including the Cajuns. I do know where we finished this year in the conference race and we will need to get better if we want to win a championship with the additional teams coming in. Hopefully that work has already been done in recruiting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information