Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets needed/available

1. Default Re: Regional Tickets needed/available

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Even if it's only 1 book?
    Yessir. Obviously would prefer two but beggars can’t be choosers haha.

2. Default Re: Regional Tickets needed/available

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Same here. I can request tickets if someone needs them. I will not be able to make the trip. I'm in the 130ish RCAF range. Per the email i just received it looks like 4 is the max request.
    BB, I’m looking for 2 booklets if you’re able to get them. You can DM me and I can give you my information if you’re willing or able, thanks

3. Default Re: Regional Tickets needed/available

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Same here. I can request tickets if someone needs them. I will not be able to make the trip. I'm in the 130ish RCAF range. Per the email i just received it looks like 4 is the max request.
    I most definitely would get (2) from you if you were able to snag them.

I won’t blow up this thread responding to everyone who offers but just know if anyone thinks they would be able to get (2) sets of tickets by requesting them I would take them from you. Anyone feel free to pm me and I’ll give you my number to discuss once the athletic department gets back with us to say yay or nay on our requests so you know if you should proceed with the purchase or not on my behalf.

Default Re: Regional Tickets needed/available

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun918 View Post
    Yessir. Obviously would prefer two but beggars can’t be choosers haha.
    Form submitted for 2.

I submitted the request for 4.

There will be very few tickets doled out, guys. The university made it a point to say "an extremely limited amount of tickets available."

I requested 4. Will only need 1 or 2 if I’m selected

8. Default Re: Regional Tickets needed/available

I requested 4 and will use 2. My rank is 164…will purchase the two extra provided I get a guarantee to purchase, as well.

You might want to try buying tickets from Oral Roberts. Worth a try.

FYI: I called the ticket department at Oral Roberts and was told that they are not selling regional booklets only tickets to their games, which I thought was strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantstandza View Post
    FYI: I called the ticket department at Oral Roberts and was told that they are not selling regional booklets only tickets to their games, which I thought was strange.
    Those are the only tickets we will be getting as well. A&M will be able to purchase the regional booklets but the visiting teams are only getting their game tickets.

Only the first game is known. We are all guaranteed a second game. So I expect if you are lucky enough to get a call, they will take your payment info and charge you for each game we play. Then tickets would be available on the app. JMO

From Cajuns Athletic Dept:

If you wish to purchase tickets, please fill out the request form below. There is a limited quantity of tickets available and tickets will be allocated based on your current RCAF Investment Ranking. Allocations will only allow you to request up to 4 tickets. Tickets purchased through Louisiana Athletics are only for the games Louisiana is playing in.

Deadline to request tickets is Tuesday, May 31st at 5pm! Requests must be submitted via the link below.

That is crazy about only game tickets. In 2007 at College station we got the books. I guess times have changed.

The good news is everyone what wants them will probably Get tickets for Friday and any other game not against aTm

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    The good news is everyone what wants them will probably Get tickets for Friday and any other game not against aTm
    You will be able to get tickets to all the games, just a matter of how much you want to pay for them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information