Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Football TV Games

Default Re: Football TV Games

Wait, why aren't all sun belt games on ESPN+?

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Can't afford it

____s expensive, yo

From the article:
    "Game times and television designations for all remaining contests will be announced at a later date."

Every game will be either on TV or the +…all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantstandza View Post
    Can't afford it
    Stop dat, baw.

5 Saturday Home Games

I’m giddy.

Well, don’t know if anyone caught this…we all know we play ULM early in the season, but the question of who is getting Texas State for the SBC forced rivalry may be answered since we play them Thanksgiving weekend.

Guess we’re the closest at 381 miles. Monroe is 465 mile trip to San Marcos. Monroe gets USM.

10. Default Re: Football TV Games

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, don’t know if anyone caught this…we all know we play ULM early in the season, but the question of who is getting Texas State for the SBC forced rivalry may be answered since we play them Thanksgiving weekend.

Guess we’re the closest at 381 miles. Monroe is 465 mile trip to San Marcos. Monroe gets USM.
    I was hoping for USM real bad. I thought it could be a moneymaker.

I don't really care where the games fall, I'm just glad ULM will be earlier in the season and we play USM every year.
    I also think the Texas St matchup could grow into a great rivalry over time. I love San Marcos and their campus is one of the prettiest in the conference.

Worst attend game of the year much rather play Texas state than USM on that date

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Worst attend game of the year much rather play Texas state than USM on that date
    Well, San Marcos is a heck of a lot better to visit than Monroe. Had a ULM alum brag about their medical school today. Told him naw, y’all a landlord. Has no clue how that works.

Only thing is it’s not a football rivalry…they’ve never beat us.

Well, San Marcos is a heck of a lot better to visit than Monroe. Had a ULM alum brag about their medical school today. Told him naw, y’all a landlord. Has no clue how that works.

Only thing is it’s not a football rivalry…they’ve never beat us.
    Zoom, I've got to say I really don't mind a "rivalry" where the other team never beats us!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Zoom, I've got to say I really don't mind a "rivalry" where the other team never beats us!
    Yeah, I understand. It’s kind of like us and App…they just had our number for awhile. Texas State is just taking longer to figure us out. 9-0, and I’m sure someone in San Marcos is counting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information