Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Football TV Games

Default Re: Football TV Games

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Yeah, I understand. It’s kind of like us and App…they just had our number for awhile. Texas State is just taking longer to figure us out. 9-0, and I’m sure someone in San Marcos is counting.
    They’re counting the big bucks when we show up in San Marcos. We attend all the football games there. Even made the softball series this year.

Rice game being definitely at 6:30 is a positive with our large Houston alumni. Hopefully alumni association locally organizes a bus trip. From whAt I recall we had 2 buses in 2006 when Jerry Babb led Cajuns to an upset victory. Granted that was before ESPN plus and this game will be televised on that format. Still we need as many fans as possible to support the team that night which is why I hope a bus trip is put together for the September 17th game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Rice game being definitely at 6:30 is a positive with our large Houston alumni. Hopefully alumni association locally organizes a bus trip. From whAt I recall we had 2 buses in 2006 when Jerry Babb led Cajuns to an upset victory. Granted that was before ESPN plus and this game will be televised on that format. Still we need as many fans as possible to support the team that night which is why I hope a bus trip is put together for the September 17th game.
    Mike that was one of the best come backs and most fun road games I ever attended.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Mike that was one of the best come backs and most fun road games I ever attended.
    I remember a few Cajun fans getting tossed…some deservedly, some not. What a game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information