Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baseball: Sun Belt Conference Announces Baseball Schedule Changes

Default Re: Baseball: Sun Belt Conference Announces Baseball Schedule Changes

ha ha

bracket finally up on belt website

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I just think Biloxi or Pensacola makes too much sense. Last week of school for kids the majority of the SBC schools vacation on the panhandle area. Weather is never an issue for long on the coast either. Crowds would be better, more money spent, higher profile in those cities, and people would stay the entire week if they could include it with a beach trip. Something for everyone.
    100%!

I’d rent a beach house in Navarre and drive the 399 straight to the ballpark! Biloxi makes sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    100%!

I’d rent a beach house in Navarre and drive the 399 straight to the ballpark! Biloxi makes sense too.
    Scenic route is great. 98 is much quicker tho

I just think Biloxi or Pensacola makes too much sense. Last week of school for kids the majority of the SBC schools vacation on the panhandle area. Weather is never an issue for long on the coast either. Crowds would be better, more money spent, higher profile in those cities, and people would stay the entire week if they could include it with a beach trip. Something for everyone.
    100% no brainer and probably make too much sense to happen.

I drove by the Blue Wahoo stadium on Tuesday to get some seafood from Joe Patti's. Close to down town Pensacola which is really nice. 15-20 minutes from the beach. As we drove by, I thought this would be a great place for the conference tourney. Me and the family would certainly go if it were there.

Would be cool to work with the Shuckers in Biloxi to host our conference tournament around their home/away schedule.

But yea, Biloxi or Pensacola.I'd attend the tournament ever year.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I drove by the Blue Wahoo stadium on Tuesday to get some seafood from Joe Patti's. Close to down town Pensacola which is really nice. 15-20 minutes from the beach. As we drove by, I thought this would be a great place for the conference tourney. Me and the family would certainly go if it were there.
    New home field for Wahoo Hayden Cantrelle, traded from Milwaukee to Florida at the start of the season for a fringy AAAA back up catcher.

https://www.milb.com/player/hayden-c.-mlb&year=2022

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    There is also a restaurant within walking distance from the stadium owned by a UL Alumni! Also nice watering holes and eateries near the stadium.

10. Default Re: Baseball: Sun Belt Conference Announces Baseball Schedule Changes

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    You guys have never taken the family on vacation to Montgomery?
    Smart ssssss.

HAHA!

Z

South Alabama’s radio guy was on 103.7 this afternoon. South Al fought hard for single elim. While UL fought hard for double.

Possible second site at Alabama State. Sounded like it was possible but obviously a lot of challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    New home field for Wahoo Hayden Cantrelle, traded from Milwaukee to Florida at the start of the season for a fringy AAAA back up catcher.

He’s no longer there. He was traded to the Giants organization yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post

He was traded to San Francisco today.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He was traded to San Francisco today.
    Better than getting released. Traded twice for fringy big leaguers. Not bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Biloxi would be perfect. MGM park directly across from the Beau Rivage. I'd make a week/week-end out of that. Something for the whole family! CUSA used to be there. Maybe it's open now?
    its the middle of Shuckers season, would be hard to work that many games in

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information