Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Brewery in Lafayette (somewhat Cajun related)

Default Re: New Brewery in Lafayette (somewhat Cajun related)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Unless something changes, looking at September so just in time for football season
    Love it. I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    brilliant.

My neighbor is a home brewer and we have brewed a handful of beers together (I should say he has, I just assist in the less important stuff).

I had an idea to open a brewery in the old WaWee's on the river in Milton. I thought a great name for the brewery would have been LeauxBrow Brewing.
    Would be a swim up bar every time a decent rain passed through.

3. Default Re: New Brewery in Lafayette (somewhat Cajun related)

1 mile from Cajun field.

I’m with Ted Dibiase. I was not overly impressed with the food either time i have been. The atmosphere is amazing the beer selection is solid. But food was so so. I am willing to give it another try though.
    Been there once. Got the brisket and Nunu’s smoked sausage. Nunu’s was delicious. The brisket was very disappointing: very dry. The cheddar grits were pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Been there once. Got the brisket and Nunu’s smoked sausage. Nunu’s was delicious. The brisket was very disappointing: very dry. The cheddar grits were pretty good.
    Corn bread was my favorite, bbq was ok .. A close friend cooked on the competive BBQ circuit around Dallas so I'm spoiled.

6. Default Re: New Brewery in Lafayette (somewhat Cajun related)

OK it is official, Adopted Dog Brewery is opening Wednesday, February 1st. It looks like they will have food there as well. Remember these are the guys who own Tchoups MidCity Smokehouse.

Menu of food and beer looks very nice.

https://www.adopteddogbrewing.com/foodmenu/

Also, it is officially 1.5 miles from Cajun Field, could be a great spot to tailgate before Cajun games. It is going to be a family friendly environment, so I am looking forward to this.

OK it is official, Adopted Dog Brewery is opening Wednesday, February 1st. It looks like they will have food there as well. Remember these are the guys who own Tchoups MidCity Smokehouse.

Menu of food and beer looks very nice.

https://www.adopteddogbrewing.com/foodmenu/

Also, it is officially 1.5 miles from Cajun Field, could be a great spot to tailgate before Cajun games. It is going to be a family friendly environment, so I am looking forward to this.
    That's fantastic. Cant wait. It'll be an easy walk there after work and then home for me.

Thanks for the heads up. We’ll check it out Thursday prior to basketball.

Nice! I’ll definitely have to check it out

It looks like they will be canning their beers. Brewery only sales starting out I’d imagine

Anyone know what the hell happened to Bayou Teche Brewery? I love going there, but they stopped selling or distrbuting beer at the local stores or bars in the area.

11. Default Re: New Brewery in Lafayette (somewhat Cajun related)

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    Anyone know what the hell happened to Bayou Teche Brewery? I love going there, but they stopped selling or distrbuting beer at the local stores or bars in the area.
    Nothing happened to them, they are still open but something happened with their distribution, also, I don't see where they still make the Ragin' Cajun beer. The last couple of places I know that had some of their beers on tap were Burger Smith in Broussard had the Cinco de Bayou on tap, but they don't anymore. And oddly enough Judice Inn always had Ragin Cajun on tap, but I have not been there in a while. I don't see any of their beers at Nu Nu's or Total Wine anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Don't really dig the potential brewery name/brand, but support its message. Tchoup's has been in my rotation lately, great vibe there.
    My daughter Abby works there. Works the bar during the day.

The Yard Goat will be opening on Bertrand this summer. https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...4a6697886.html

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    The Yard Goat will be opening on Bertrand this summer. https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...4a6697886.html
    I’m excited about that one too

It should help make that Bertrand corridor from Moncus Park to the athletic complex more active and festive on game days

15. Default Re: New Brewery in Lafayette (somewhat Cajun related)

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Would be a swim up bar every time a decent rain passed through.
    . . . passed there Wed morning and the river was approaching the slab . . . building has been razzed . . .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information