Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: SB Regional : Louisiana 0, Clemson 8

Default Re: SB Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Clemson was definitely deserving to win their regional. No one scored on them! Wow.

Glasco will shed the regional Glasco name next year. You can bet your bottom dollar.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    I agree, the future is bright. Clemson is going to be tough to beat going forward this year.
    Clemson doesn't have much of a chance. The bottom of their lineup is too weak. Most of their lineup hits under 300.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I hope the portal doesn’t bite us and most players stay.
    Dude. What are you talking about? Where else could these players possibly go and have the opportunity they have at Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Dude. What are you talking about? Where else could these players possibly go and have the opportunity they have at Louisiana?
    A few may leave especially if we bring in a few transfers. For the most part I believe the roster will mostly stay intact. Ragin50 is a old ML croonie and generally negative softball poster

5. Default Re: SB Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Anywhere with strong NIL available.

Roar. 20 thousand dollars to go South Dakota might destroy our lineup. Kids don't care about loyalty. South Dakota might not have 20k but other schools do. And they use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    A few may leave especially if we bring in a few transfers. For the most part I believe the roster will mostly stay intact. Ragin50 is a old ML croonie and generally negative softball poster
    Totally wrong. I only have disdain for ML and was very happy to see him leave. And I didn't say players would leave, only that I hope they don't considering the atmosphere the portal has created. You should read more carefully. What is a croonie?

Totally wrong. I only have disdain for ML and was very happy to see him leave. And I didn't say players would leave, only that I hope they don't considering the atmosphere the portal has created. You should read more carefully. What is a croonie?
    I never questioned what you said, I actually kind of agreed with you. I commented that you are generally negative towards softball. Maybe you can read what was actually said more carefully.

I never questioned what you said, I actually kind of agreed with you. I commented that you are generally negative towards softball. Maybe you can read what was actually said more carefully.
    What’s most impressive is how much we accomplished with a very young team, injuries, players leaving, and being short handed. And with a budget so very much smaller than the schools pouring big money into softball. Truly a testament to their hard work and dedication.

What’s most impressive is how much we accomplished with a very young team, injuries, players leaving, and being short handed. And with a budget so very much smaller than the schools pouring big money into softball. Truly a testament to their hard work and dedication.
    Players leaving?

Players leaving?
    The 4 that were dismissed during the season

The 4 that were dismissed during the season
    They didn't leave. They were kicked off and didn't have a choice.

13. Default Re: SB Sunday

They didn't leave. They were kicked off.
    That's what "dismissed" means.

They didn't leave. They were kicked off and didn't have a choice.
    That’s what dismissed means.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That's what "dismissed" means.
    See post 117

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information