Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: SB Regional : Louisiana 0, Clemson 8

Default Re: SB Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Clemson was definitely deserving to win their regional. No one scored on them! Wow.

Glasco will shed the regional Glasco name next year. You can bet your bottom dollar.
    We will next year. Surprising that they only scored 1 run against Auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Last I recall we had (2) monsters, were Brignac and Cuevas. Though Wallace and Hamilton bought us a ticket to the WCWS in 2014.
    2020 and we were ranked #10 when covid ended the season.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    2020 and we were ranked #10 when covid ended the season.
    ... and with a no. 1 rpi.

Great season. This L doesn't even sting. This team far exceeded my expectations. In a few days I will do a looking ahead to 2023 review. Next year's ride will be sweet.

Thanks for the effort ladies!!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Great season. This L doesn't even sting. This team far exceeded my expectations. In a few days I will do a looking ahead to 2023 review. Next year's ride will be sweet.
    Can't wait.

I agree, the future is bright. Clemson is going to be tough to beat going forward this year.

Happy for them they got to Sunday. We needed a full team to have a good chance in this regional and that wasn't to be. F...ing covid got us again. Well still be young next year losing 3 senior and only 2 juniors on the team this year. Hope the lefty pitcher, Riassetto, can compete for a starting role next year. We need a top lefty to round out the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Happy for them they got to Sunday. We needed a full team to have a good chance in this regional and that wasn't to be. F...ing covid got us again. Well still be young next year losing 3 senior and only 2 juniors on the team this year. Hope the lefty pitcher, Riassetto, can compete for a starting role next year. We need a top lefty to round out the staff.
    I hope the portal doesn’t bite us and most players stay.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    That is also my thought process. If we can hold onto this group, the future is very bright!

Great season, ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    We have more than 2 juniors.

12. Ragin' Cajuns Softball: Louisiana Concludes 2022 Softball Season in Clemson Regional Final

No. 10 national seed Clemson used a seven-run fourth inning to gain separation from the 22nd-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball team and went on to post an 8-0 (5 inn.) win on Sunday, May 22 in the championship round of the NCAA Clemson Regional at McWhorter Stadium.

13. Default Re: SB Tomorrow

2 innings got away from the defense.

14. Default Re: SB Sunday

We just want Clemson to say our name. LOUISIANA!
    ……..Well one thing is present that I never thought would be and that is the Louisiana name sans Lafayette…….and here it is said over and over to only have the cheap little State schools add the extra L or Lafayette…..just wondering if this will just be the modus opperandi or if they finally give it up? Hopefully the media will now all go in to just calling us Louisiana!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be the standard now across the country. And it doesn't matter if the player was a stud and played regularly (starter), was a semi starter and played most games, or a future stud that would be a star the following year, the transfer portal has changed the face of sports. And it affects all classes, fresh-senior. This is not a UL problem, but a nation wide problem.
    It will come down to how fast you can get the new (next) team to gel.
    This team did great as young as they were.

Geaux Cajuns.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information