Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SB Regional : Louisiana 0, Clemson 8

Default Re: SB Sunday

Just ran out of gas in the circle. Landry was really missed this weekend. Clemson is good so that doesn’t help.

Thanks for the good year, ladies. Can't wait to see you grow next season.

Clemson earned it. There's a reason they hosted.

Welp…never thought we’d be in a run rule situation.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    She pitched GREAT this weekend. Just ran out of gas.

Exactly why you need a three headed monster to pitch. When I said this at the beginning of the season, I was shunned by the great Jay Walker for not knowing what I'm talking about. One will get you far, but 99.99% of the time, you will never get past regional's. And if you are coming up in the loser's bracket, forget it. You just get spent.

Not having Sam Landry this weekend, put the Cajuns behind the eight ball from the beginning. Nothing against Lamb, she has pitched some wonderful games in her Cajun career, but she has never had the killer instinct. Schorman was our stud pitcher this year. Sam was our 2nd best. Lamb did an excellent job when facing lesser talent. Her game yesterday was a awesome job until the 7th. But our two pitchers are spent. Need 3 to win.

3 innings left. At some point we will actually swing at a strike instead of Crap in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Exactly why you need a three headed monster to pitch. When I said this at the beginning of the season, I was shunned by the great Jay Walker for not knowing what I'm talking about. One will get you far, but 99.99% of the time, you will never get past regional's. And if you are coming up in the loser's bracket, forget it. You just get spent.

Not having Sam Landry this weekend, put the Cajuns behind the eight ball from the beginning. Nothing against Lamb, she has pitched some wonderful games in her Cajun career, but she has never had the killer instinct. Schorman was our stud pitcher this year. Sam was our 2nd best. Lamb did an excellent job when facing lesser talent. Her game yesterday was a awesome job until the 7th. But our two pitchers are spent. Need 3 to win.
    Great experience for the rookies they never quit.

Just not this inning.

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    3 innings left. At some point we will actually swing at a strike instead of Crap in the dirt.
    1 inning left. Their pitcher just needs to keep throwing pitches that bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post

Yes sir, agree with you.

Oklahoma got North Texas’ stud pitcher to transfer in as their #3 this season.

We don’t have two lights out top flight pitchers. That’s what it takes minimally. Haven’t had that in awhile.

Last I recall we had (2) monsters, were Brignac and Cuevas. Though Wallace and Hamilton bought us a ticket to the WCWS in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Last I recall we had (2) monsters, were Brignac and Cuevas. Though Wallace and Hamilton bought us a ticket to the WCWS in 2014.
    Cant remember when we’ve looked this bad at the plate and swung at this many bad pitches.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Cant remember when we’ve looked this bad at the plate and swung at this many bad pitches.
    Every time they've played a good team this year. I can't believe people are surprised by this.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Clemson was definitely deserving to win their regional. No one scored on them! Wow.

Glasco will shed the regional Glasco name next year. You can bet your bottom dollar.

Laying off that drop ball would had led to walks and force their pitcher to move up in the zone. But with only 1 hit, we didn't have much time to adjust.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information