Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: SB Regional G3: Louisiana 4, Auburn 3

Default Re: SB Regional G3: Louisiana 4, Auburn 3

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Cajuns have to win two to advance. Tigers have to win just one.
    Thanks for clarification

The table is set. Lamb and Schorman. You better believe we can win 2 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    The table is set. Lamb and Schorman. You better believe we can win 2 tomorrow.
    Man I’m so happy for Glasco. The luck and wins tomorrow have to be in his favor. This team is unbelievable.

Why do we always seem to be in this position. I remember LSU and Ole Miss. Hopefully we can reverse past history tomorrow. Will we ever host another regional?

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Why do we always seem to be in this position. I remember LSU and Ole Miss. Hopefully we can reverse past history tomorrow. Will we ever host another regional?
    It wasn’t long ago we were on the other side of the table against those teams. Going one of two is far from guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    We’re actually in a worse position than the ole miss regional and a couple BR regionals.

Ole miss won 2 against us after beating them on Saturday and we’ve been in a couple of finals against state.

There’s no reason why we can’t host another regional. We were top 20 RPI and went to ole miss because the committee loves a middle pack SEC that makes a run in the tourney. UL has been slighted a few times. Lower RPI teams jumping them.

They didn’t have a chance this year but are always a team you don’t want to see in a regional.

Falterman made some incredible plays in the field despite the two off-target throws. You’re lying if you say your cajones didn’t go in your throat on those last two F7’s

I was honestly surprised the story was in the advertiser on line today. Then I had a laugh when I saw they are having the ULM beat writer from the news star cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    Falterman made some incredible plays in the field despite the two off-target throws. You’re lying if you say your cajones didn’t go in your throat on those last two F7’s
    She is a very good outfielder. I partially disagree in that the 2nd throw had the runner out if Piskos catches the ball.

10. Default Re: SB Regional G3: Louisiana 4, Auburn 3

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    She is a very good outfielder. I partially disagree in that the 2nd throw had the runner out if Piskos catches the ball.
    Fair, but it was still off-line in nearly the same spot as the one previously. No question she should’ve caught it, but I think she was hurrying too much to get back for the tag. She probably doesn’t drop it if it’s accurate

11. Default Re: SB Regional G3: Louisiana 4, Auburn 3

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    ……How about not a perfect throw, but good enough to get the runner had the ball been caught? But 1 great and 1 very good defensive play by the lady!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread Information