Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: SB Regional G1: Louisiana 3, Auburn 4

Default Re: SB: 1:30pm Louisiana vs Auburn

Not Mike just a little drunk fan that loves that Cajuns and want them to win always.
    Please forgive my comments. I'm just ____ed. Coach Glasco is where he needs to be.
    A few too many Whiskey sours. Geaux CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always. I'm ready to dominate.

2. Default Re: SB: 1:30pm Louisiana vs Auburn

Pitching to her was the correct thing to do. She just got hold of the pitch and sent it out of the park. It is always easy to play armchair quarterback and say what shouldn't have been done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Bullet View Post
    Pitching to her was the correct thing to do. She just got hold of the pitch and sent it out of the park. It is always easy to play armchair quarterback and say what shouldn't have been done and done.
    Sorry, not buying it. Wanted to walk her, especially when went 2-0 to start. You don't let their leading HR beat you in bottom on 6th. Make the bottom half of the order beat you. Always tough to come out of losers bracket, even more so if Landry & Langliers are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Bullet View Post
    Explain how it was the correct thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Go_UL View Post
    They are not ready for the big time....Again. They fail. I am missing Mike Lotief. He got his team to preform.. Glasco another failure. It sucks to be a softball fan. And don't tell me about next year. ____ next year.
    Hitting the hard stuff early today? Lay off the pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Hitting the hard stuff early today? Lay off the pipe.
    Agreed. That idiot is an idiot

7. Default Re: SB: 1:30pm Louisiana vs Auburn

They are not ready for the big time....Again. They fail. I am missing Mike Lotief. He got his team to preform.. Glasco another failure. It sucks to be a softball fan. And don't tell me about next year. ____ next year.
    Last edited by ZZeebart21; May 20th, 2022 at 06:30 pm. Reason: Didnt see last post.

There’s a reason Lotief is no longer here, and it’s his fault.

Just a frustrated fan. Tired of losing regionals. Mike needed to hit the road. Gas is to high and the Ragin Cajuns are not winning like I am use to. Another disappointing loss to a team on the same level. Not making the plays when we need to. Disappointing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information