Thread: BB G1: Louisiana 0, Little Rock 2

Default Re: BB G1: Louisiana 0, Little Rock 2

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Welp have to win the tournament now...
    Had to win it, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Big Fish=Matt Deggs??? Sure hope not.

All expectations pretty much ended with that loss.
    Baseball stadium crowds starting to look the Cajun dome

Their guy on the mound was great. Still the most gutless performance at home I can remember by a Cajuns baseball team. Back at it tomorrow. Long look in the mirror tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    Their guy on the mound was great. Still the most gutless performance at home I can remember by a Cajuns baseball team. Back at it tomorrow. Long look in the mirror tonight.
    A lot will have to be said if we lose tomorrow. I don’t think we will. It’s time to turn the tide! Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    He might be, but I didn't see any energy on the field or in the dugout. They looked cooked before the first pitch.

I KNEW we shouldn’t have scored all those runs at Rice!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Baseball stadium crowds starting to look the Cajun dome
    Starting to? They’ve been pretty sparse all year long

Big Fish=Matt Deggs??? Sure hope not.

All expectations pretty much ended with that loss.
    We have the worst pitching staff top to bottom that I can remember, but we still 1st in the sun belt in that category which is mind blowing. There is no one from this staff that is starting today that would be robe’s ace pitcher. We are the only sunbelt team that doesn’t have at least 1 dominant pitcher. It is crazy how bad we need to go out and get some aces. This team can’t hit good pitchers and we might have talent to be in a regional, but we are not consistent enough to be a regional team. We got to win the tourney or this season is over. Tonight was frustrating, but we can win the tourney. Very sad loss, but the fact we could not adjust is worrisome.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He might be, but I didn't see any energy on the field or in the dugout. They looked cooked before the first pitch.
    After the uncontested steal I had to stop myself from getting on our players. It was pitiful.

Let’s just be honest. We are not winning the tournament. I said it.

Let’s just be honest. We are not winning the tournament. I said it.
    Thank you. I keep seeing people say that we can win the tournament. It’s not true

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    We have the worst pitching staff top to bottom that I can remember, but we still 1st in the sun belt in that category which is mind blowing. There is no one from this staff that is starting today that would be robe’s ace pitcher. We are the only sunbelt team that doesn’t have at least 1 dominant pitcher. It is crazy how bad we need to go out and get some aces. This team can’t hit good pitchers and we might have talent to be in a regional, but we are not consistent enough to be a regional team. We got to win the tourney or this season is over. Tonight was frustrating, but we can win the tourney. Very sad loss, but the fact we could not adjust is worrisome.
    After getting dominated by an 84-87 fastball, you’re going to harp on pitching?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Regardless of the pitching staff you can’t win a game with zero runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Starting to? They’ve been pretty sparse all year long
    Yeah I ment this year

Let me rephrase my last tournament scenario to win it. It's gonna take a miracle of sorts

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information