Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Carter Domingue

Default Re: Carter Domingue

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Thanks for sharing I did not know that. Fr. Kyle will be having diner at my house on Sunday evening, I'll have to ask him about that. Where is Fr. Rozas assigned? I don't think I have ever heard of him.

https://diolaf.org/people/rozas-rev-david

Thanks for sharing I did not know that. Fr. Kyle will be having diner at my house on Sunday evening, I'll have to ask him about that. Where is Fr. Rozas assigned? I don't think I have ever heard of him.
    Very nice. Tell him Coach says "Hi" !! David has just been re-assigned to the St Joseph Catholic Church in Parks, LA.

So Carter left the basketball team and is going to be a priest?

People Vic

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    So Carter left the basketball team and is going to be a priest?
    Nope left the golf team to go work at Burger King. Come on man read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Nope left the golf team to go work at Burger King. Come on man.
    For someone who lacks self awareness, you sure do have a lot of nerve to call a poster out on something like this

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Very nice. Tell him Coach says "Hi" !! David has just been re-assigned to the St Joseph Catholic Church in Parks, LA.
    OK. But I am sure as a kid that played all the way through high school he had several coaches. You want to be more specific?

Kids, play nice.

Or you’re going to confession with Fr. Domingue.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Kids, play nice.

Or you’re going to confession with Fr. Domingue.
    Bless me Father, fore I have sinned.like reading and posting thousands of messages on Ragin PaginFather, I'm so ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Bless me Father, fore I have sinned.like reading and posting thousands of messages on Ragin PaginFather, I'm so ashamed.
    Bless me father for I have sinned. I am a casual UL fan who never attend games or supports the program yet I act like I do.

Signed Casual Fan and some select RP members. LOL

OK. But I am sure as a kid that played all the way through high school he had several coaches. You want to be more specific?
    His TCH high school coach

Great news. Bishop Deshotel just announced that if Carter does become a priest, for penance, he can have his parishioners buy season tickets to UL sporting events in lieu of Hail Marys. I’m telling you, this is big. ��

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Great news. Bishop Deshotel just announced that if Carter does become a priest, for penance, he can have his parishioners buy season tickets to UL sporting events in lieu of Hail Marys. I’m telling you, this is big. ��
    Call this big news in JUNE. Seems like every month the Cajuns are making big announcements.

I did tell him. He wasn't sure which coach you were. But I did explain how he became a subject on RP and he said after 4 years of priesthood he has finally made it.

His TCH high school coach
    Just seeing this now. He did name a few different coaches at TCH. Were you a Dad of a player also?

Just seeing this now. He did name a few different coaches at TCH. Were you a Dad of a player also?
    Yes. My son was on the 2008 State Championship team with Kyle. Kyle was a junior that year. My son was a senior.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information