Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold Out: Clemson Softball Regional.

1. Default Re: Clemson Softball Regional. Sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by BBSBCAJUN View Post
    I am assuming that NC Wilmington fans and Auburn fans also bought a lot since they are pretty close to Clemson. Just keep on trying i guess roarman.
    Yeah, Auburn is only 3-4 hours from Clemson while Wilmington is 5-6 hours. We are definitely the outsiders in Clemson as it is 10-11 hours from us. Best option for us is to fly to Charlotte on the new American direct from Lafayette and drive 2-1/2 hours to Clemson.

Default Re: Clemson Softball Regional. Sold out.

So, I'm told by NCAA rules, each visiting team gets 100 tickets. Those are given to the university to do what they wish with. And, those are tickets only to the games the team plays, not all the games in the regional.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yeah, Auburn is only 3-4 hours from Clemson while Wilmington is 5-6 hours. We are definitely the outsiders in Clemson as it is 10-11 hours from us. Best option for us is to fly to Charlotte on the new American direct from Lafayette and drive 2-1/2 hours to Clemson.
    Probably a better option to fly to Atlanta on Delta. I think it's about the same distance to Clemson as Charlotte is. Of course it's a moot point since no tickets are available.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    The tickets went on sale this morning at 8:00. I called at 8:00. I was told they were sold out. So, I'm not sure why Auburn and Wilmington fans would have had first dibs over Cajun fans, and, If so, how they got them.
    Did you call at 8:00 EST?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Probably a better option to fly to Atlanta on Delta. I think it's about the same distance to Clemson as Charlotte is. Of course it's a moot point since no tickets are available.
    Anyone that goes and wants tickets will be able to get them. This ain't the Super Bowl.

Easier and probably shorter from ATL. The Clemson/Anderson exit is just inside the state line. From CLT...I85 is a bbiittcchh to drive. No open traffic till you get past Greenville...

7. Default Re: Clemson Softball Regional. Sold out.

I only fly American. Cant stand Delta.

I only fly American. Cant stand Delta.
    I've heard the Charlotte airport is a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by BBSBCAJUN View Post
    Clemson averages over 1,500 per game, they are in the top 10 in attendance.
    Then, UL has got to be in the Top 10.

Have you seen a storied program like UCLA's stadium? Only seats 1,328 and comparatively is a dump.

How man seats does Lamson hold, and what is the record attendance?

11. Default Re: Clemson Softball Regional. Sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Then, UL has got to be in the Top 10.

Have you seen a storied program like UCLA's stadium? Only seats 1,328 and comparatively is a dump.
    No doubt, more than likely top 5

12. Default Re: Clemson Softball Regional. Sold out.

The last time UL played a diamond sport super regional in South Carolina we went to the mens CWS and by the way a great victory over Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Did you call at 8:00 EST?
    Yep. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantstandza View Post
    2,790. I can imagine we've been close to that several times hosting regionals and a super in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantstandza View Post
    Around 2,800. For the LSU game in 2020 a record of 3,109 I believe went thru the gate.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information