Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SB transfers

UL Softball SB transfers

The names of both outfielder Mackenzie Donihoo and slugger Mya Stevenson appeared in the NCAA's transfer portal today. This off season will be a busy one. These are two big time players. 30 names entered the portal just today.

Default Re: SB transfers

Could Montana Fouts leave after the season?

What is their classification? College sports are done because of the portal. No one wants to work while they wait for their turn to shine anymore. It’s me, me now or I’m gone. How can any coach build a team these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    What is their classification? College sports are done because of the portal. No one wants to work while they wait for their turn to shine anymore. It’s me, me now or I’m gone. How can any coach build a team these days!
    Mackenzie has one year left and Mya would be a graduate transfer.

The way our team has continued to improve AND has a very young team AND has a very strong recruited class coming in next year, I think it is the time to stay away from the portal. Unless we have some of our players portal out.

Chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    The way our team has continued to improve AND has a very young team AND has a very strong recruited class coming in next year, I think it is the time to stay away from the portal. Unless we have some of our players portal out.

Chemistry.
    I am just pointing out that the portal will be busy this off season. Hopefully all the eligible players for the Cajuns return, but it definitely wouldn't be a surprise if they didn't all return.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am just pointing out that the portal will be busy this off season. Hopefully all the eligible players for the Cajuns return, but it definitely wouldn't be a surprise if they didn't all return.
    If he was able to grab a major pitching talent, I would be okay with the move. Outside of an All American bat, we have very good young position players. Hopefully we don't lose any going forward.

I would not be shocked if Taylor Roman left. The team played very well without her being a starter, so I could see her moving on to where she can start regularly. She is very talented and could see major playing time at other schools.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Could Montana Fouts leave after the season?
    Why would she transfer? Would she be a graduate transfer? Pretty sure I read that she had an increased workload this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I would not be shocked if Taylor Roman left. The team played very well without her being a starter, so I could see her moving on to where she can start regularly. She is very talented and could see major playing time at other schools.
    Had she not been injured she would have played much more. I’m assuming that she would return and be a bigger part of the program moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Had she not been injured she would have played much more. I’m assuming that she would return and be a bigger part of the program moving forward.
    Was she injured this season? I know she missed most of last season injured, but I had not heard she got injured this season.

Any player that produces will find a way into the lineup.

Was she injured this season? I know she missed most of last season injured, but I had not heard she got injured this season.
    It was my understanding that she wasn’t 100% healthy early in the year. But towards the end of the season she started to see much more playing time.

Roman was still recovering this year. Early in season she was limited in running. Got better as year went on.

She's got a hole in her swing that needs fixing.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information