Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SB transfers

Default Re: SB transfers

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    It was my understanding that she wasn’t 100% healthy early in the year. But towards the end of the season she started to see much more playing time.
    I don't think this is the case. She was actually starting early in the season, but was not starting about midway through the season. I just don't think she was producing in practice enough to break into the lineup. Hence my thinking she might be a candidate to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Why would she transfer? Would she be a graduate transfer? Pretty sure I read that she had an increased workload this season.
    Maybe boyfriend issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Roman was still recovering this year. Early in season she was limited in running. Got better as year went on.
    Early in the seasons first week she had 3 triples. She was never limited in running.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I don't think this is the case. She was actually starting early in the season, but was not starting about midway through the season. I just don't think she was producing in practice enough to break into the lineup. Hence my thinking she might be a candidate to transfer.
    Fair statement.

5. Default Re: SB transfers

If memory serves me right, Taylor Roman has no more eligibility per Coach On the Great Scott Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    If memory serves me right, Taylor Roman has no more eligibility per Coach On the Great Scott Show
    She's a redshirt freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    It’s Raina O’Neal who has none left.

If I remember the interview, it's Raina, Melissa, and Ari not returning, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    If I remember the interview, it's Raina, Melissa, and Ari not returning, right?
    Correct.

Taylor needs to allow herself to be coached and then she will be the most feared hitter in the country

11. Default Re: SB transfers

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I stand corrected

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    Taylor needs to allow herself to be coached and then she will be the most feared hitter in the country
    Can you expand on that? Most feared in the country is a big statement.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I believe that Raina has one more year left of eligibility if she so chooses. She elected to participate in senior day activities so there is a good probability that she will not return and just move on with her life after softball.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    I believe that Raina has one more year left of eligibility if she so chooses. She elected to participate in senior day activities so there is a good probability that she will not return and just move on with her life after softball.
    Zero eligibility for Raina.

Would have been very entertaining to have Raina for the whole year.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information