Thread: looking for video of 1992 USL Cajuns Tournament games

UL Basketball looking for video of 1992 USL Cajuns Tournament games

I have been searching for the broadcasts of both of USL's 1992 NCAA Tournament games against Oklahoma and New Mexico State. That tournament was so exciting as a Cajuns fan and I haven't seen the games since 1992. I'd love to rewatch these games to relive that excitement. Does anyone know of anyone who may have copies of these games lying around?

Default Re: looking for video of 1992 USL Cajuns NCAA Tournament games

I have them on VHS somewhere. I'll see if I can find them and convert them to DVD.

By the way, I was in basketball band at the time and attended both of those games--the atmosphere was incredible!

that would be magnificent!! Thanks so much.

4. Default Re: looking for video of 1992 USL Cajuns NCAA Tournament games

I also have them on VHS. I actually contacted ragincajuns.com to see if they wanted to add it to the media tab because having that game, the world series games, the texas a&m game would be awesome, but they never responded to me.

5. Default Re: looking for video of 1992 USL Cajuns NCAA Tournament games

Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaCajun View Post
    _ I also have them on VHS. I actually contacted ragincajuns.com to see if they wanted to add it to the media tab because having that game, the world series games, the texas a&m game would be awesome, but they never responded to me. _
    Of course they didn't.
    You should contact andre porcieau (sp?). He is a poster on here. He can more than find a place for those videos on one of his websites. Maybe even talk to the creater of the ulhoops.com (gatadotcom is his poster name) and maybe something can be done on that website. They seem to be highlighting our history, so this could be a significant piece. Good luck.

6. Default Re: looking for video of 1992 USL Cajuns Tournament games

Turbine---time for the Bo Lamar 360 degrees jumper----My favorite---please show it--please please -please!!!!!! I hope that coach Marlin can see it---I think anybody is dumbfounded at his move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    _ Of course they didn't.
    You should contact andre porcieau (sp?). He is a poster on here. He can more than find a place for those videos on one of his websites. Maybe even talk to the creater of the ulhoops.com (gatadotcom is his poster name) and maybe something can be done on that website. They seem to be highlighting our history, so this could be a significant piece. Good luck. _

No Joke. I'd love to watch Marcus Stokes reign terror on the boards and whip up on Oklahoma again. I think I almost cried for that New Mexico State game though.

Thread Information