Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 96

Thread: BB G1: Louisiana 5, Texas State 7

  1. Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Better team won tonight
    -ballpark is chicken ____, especially with the wind blowing out.
    -how do you let one guy beat you over and over?
    -I’ve said all year long, we don’t have top end pitching anywhere on this staff.
    -we’ve padded stats against the dregs of the conference.
    -Tx St is good, but we put ZERO pressure on their average defense.
    -Credit Julian and Rocc for carrying the offense, again.
    -still can’t manage a pitching staff because Talley should not have come out for the 4th inning, much less the 5th
    -burned Hammond in a loss (he’s never the same when being used twice in a weekend)

  2. #77

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Better team won tonight
    Yeah. Felt like it all night. We competed but they were solid.

  3. #78

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Night is not over, but stayed at 55 RPI.

    In the battle of 300 A-PB and 301 Alcorn, A-PB wins by 1. RPI moves to 299.

    Texas State is good, but beatable. UL needs solid effort and baseball gods in their corner.


  4. #79

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    -ballpark is chicken ____, especially with the wind blowing out.
    -how do you let one guy beat you over and over?
    -I’ve said all year long, we don’t have top end pitching anywhere on this staff.
    -we’ve padded stats against the dregs of the conference.
    -Tx St is good, but we put ZERO pressure on their average defense.
    -Credit Julian and Rocc for carrying the offense, again.
    -still can’t manage a pitching staff because Talley should not have come out for the 4th inning, much less the 5th
    -burned Hammond in a loss (he’s never the same when being used twice in a weekend)
    I feel you brother. But a team consists of players and coaching

  5. #80

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    -ballpark is chicken ____, especially with the wind blowing out.
    -how do you let one guy beat you over and over?
    -I’ve said all year long, we don’t have top end pitching anywhere on this staff.
    -we’ve padded stats against the dregs of the conference.
    -Tx St is good, but we put ZERO pressure on their average defense.
    -Credit Julian and Rocc for carrying the offense, again.
    -still can’t manage a pitching staff because Talley should not have come out for the 4th inning, much less the 5th
    -burned Hammond in a loss (he’s never the same when being used twice in a weekend)
    Josh what you mean about the ballpark?

  6. #81

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    I think our swing hard in case you hit it approach hurt us tonight. Their starter was not a strike thrower. If we could of been a little more patient i believe we win the game actually as bad as we played. I think we got their best shot tonight in a game where we did not look very good from time to time. They were the better team tonight. Gotta respond


  7. Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    I think our swing hard in case you hit it approach hurt us tonight. Their starter was not a strike thrower. If we could of been a little more patient i believe we win the game actually as bad as we played. I think we got their best shot tonight in a game where we did not look very good from time to time. They were the better team tonight. Gotta respond
    Agree

  8. #83

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    As well as we think we are playing, or have played the past few weeks, tonights loss puts us 4 games out of first place now and in 4th place. Coastal has jumped us in the standings. At some point someone has got to help us out and lose. S h i t


  9. #84

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    I think our swing hard in case you hit it approach hurt us tonight. Their starter was not a strike thrower. If we could of been a little more patient i believe we win the game actually as bad as we played. I think we got their best shot tonight in a game where we did not look very good from time to time. They were the better team tonight. Gotta respond
    100%

    Passed balls, wild pitches, hit batsmen and walks. We gave them everything except running/fielding errors. Plus they scored 4 runs off 2 HRs.

    Letís take Saturday and Sunday!

  10. #85

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    As well as we think we are playing, or have played the past few weeks, tonights loss puts us 4 games out of first place now and in 4th place. Coastal has jumped us in the standings. At some point someone has got to help us out and lose. S h i t
    So true. Zero helps from previous opponents in the RPI and zero help from any conference mates against the teams at the top.

    So frustrating

  11. #86

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Win tournament.. the way period


  12. #87

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    So true. Zero helps from previous opponents in the RPI and zero help from any conference mates against the teams at the top.

    So frustrating
    If we take care of business all season long then we don't need to worry about getting help from others.

  13. #88

    Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If we take care of business all season long then we don't need to worry about getting help from others.
    Come back win two against TX State today and Sunday and we still have a shot at an at large. If not, we pretty much have to win the tournament. We all know how big this series is. Today is huge.

  14. Default Re: BSBL GM1 Louisiana at Texas State

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If we take care of business all season long then we don't need to worry about getting help from others.
    Depends who you are doing business with.

    Re-listen to GoneGolfin on Ragin Review.

  15. #90

    Default Re: BB G1: Louisiana 5, Texas State 7

    I still feel ok about this series I think we take the next two. Like most have said we did not play well at times. Just continue to grind we got this.


Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BB G1: Louisiana vs Texas State
    By Turbine in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: May 12th, 2018, 12:12 pm
  2. Louisiana vs. Texas State
    By weareLOUISIANA in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: May 13th, 2017, 01:25 pm
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 1st, 2014, 09:40 am
  4. Louisiana aims for two-game Texas sweep at Texas State
    By NewsCopy in forum Basketball-M
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 8th, 2014, 11:05 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •