Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

  1. #1

    UL Football Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Not much fanfair about this young man, but Jake Chiasson who is listed was a TE at LSU has decided to transfer to UL. He was a DE at STM and has 4 years to play. He is listed at 5'11 213, looks like he could be a long snapper as well.

    Here is his twitter link.

    https://twitter.com/jakechiasson1


  2. #2

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Not much fanfair about this young man, but Jake Chiasson who is listed was a TE at LSU has decided to transfer to UL. He was a DE at STM and has 4 years to play. He is listed at 5'11 213, looks like he could be a long snapper as well.

    Here is his twitter link.

    https://twitter.com/jakechiasson1
    He's a Long Snapper

  3. #3

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Update: Jake Chiasson has signed with Florida.


  4. Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    It seems he has not updated his twitter


  5. #5

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    I’m honestly not sure how he was a PWO at LSU. He is undersized and slow, but he’s been hearing that his whole life. Saw him play in high school, and he plays with a lot of heart, I’ll give him that


  6. #6

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlan View Post
    It seems he has not updated his twitter
    He has not updated his photo, but here is what he has on his twitter.

    He has a plan/ 6’0 225/ pos: LB-ST/ Email: jake_chiasson98@yahoo.com / UL Football ������

  7. Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    He has not re-tweeted that he has signed with Florida. Was that post a joke ?


  8. #8

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlan View Post
    He has not re-tweeted that he has signed with Florida.
    I think that was sarcasm.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Of course sarcasm. I read his twitter announcement when he decided to leave LSU. Most of the responses were great. Some were complete zzz-holes. Sounded a lot like us at times. If the dude wants to wear the Red, white and Black, Im all in!!

    Z


  10. #10

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He's a Long Snapper
    Had to replace legendary deep snapper Bobby Hill

  11. #11

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    Of course sarcasm. I read his twitter announcement when he decided to leave LSU. Most of the responses were great. Some were complete zzz-holes. Sounded a lot like us at times. If the dude wants to wear the Red, white and Black, Im all in!!

    Z
    dang, yall tough over here.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Update: Jake Chiasson has signed with Florida.
    Black and gold H&H spinner?

  13. #13

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    Iím honestly not sure how he was a PWO at LSU. He is undersized and slow, but heís been hearing that his whole life. Saw him play in high school, and he plays with a lot of heart, Iíll give him that
    We had a guy who played TE when we were in high school. He was 5'8", 175, but knew how to get open and had THE BEST HANDS on the team!! He could also block guys 50 lbs heavier than him because he used proper technique.

  14. #14
    Duggie35's Avatar Duggie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    I happen to know this young man's family. I never thought he was a Tiger at heart. Glad to see he is coming home to where he belongs!!! Welcome home Jake!


  15. Default Re: Jake Chiasson transfer from LSU

    NILified

    The open ended straw sucks one in and spits one out.

    Welcome to Louisiana Jake Chiasson


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jake Arceneaux
    By cajun_lannister in forum PlayerDock
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 10th, 2019, 12:26 pm
  2. Pro. Jake Delhomme
    By Turbine in forum PlayerDock
    Replies: 1925
    Last Post: May 7th, 2019, 09:28 am
  3. Welcome Jake McDonald
    By CajunT in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 20th, 2019, 10:58 pm
  4. Jake Arceneaux
    By Cajun fan1 in forum FOOTBALL
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 6th, 2016, 11:55 am
  5. Let's Geaux Jake!
    By Ragin4U in forum FOOTBALL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 27th, 2014, 04:09 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •