Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BB G3: Louisiana 6, UTA 5

Default Re: BSBL GM3 Louisiana vs UTA

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I believe he is still battling back issues. Let's hope to keep him healthy and see him more consistently.
    Imagine how good he is when he heals up.

Default Re: BB G3: Louisiana 6, UTA 5

Deggs has these guys playing pretty damn well since that weekend Troy swept us.

This is a team that can absolutely compete well in a Regional. They just need to get there first.

3. Default Re: BB G3: Louisiana 6, UTA 5

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    We need to keep winning. It is imperative that we are the #1 or #2 seed. 10 of 12 teams make the SBC tournament and the forst day 7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9. The winners play vs #1 and #2. The losers are eliminated. That is a huge advantage for the #1 and #2 seeds.
    Cajuns will need some unlikely help . as Georgia Southern closes at Little Rock and at home vs. UTA. Cajuns will also need to sweep Texas State to catch the Bobcats.

It feels to me that the Cajuns must win the series vs. Texas State to finish at least third, else Coastal Carolina will likely pass them.

Brian

4. Default Re: BSBL GM3 Louisiana vs UTA

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    That turn of the double-play was beautiful. Zero margin for error and it was executed.

Brian
    ….Your explanation is so on the money… I would love to see a high lite video of the DPs this year…some throws off the mark today but some toughie plays!

Default Re: BB G3: Louisiana 6, UTA 5

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Cajuns will need some unlikely help . as Georgia Southern closes at Little Rock and at home vs. UTA. Cajuns will also need to sweep Texas State to catch the Bobcats.

It feels to me that the Cajuns must win the series vs. Texas State to finish at least third, else Coastal Carolina will likely pass them.

Brian
    Agree. This thing isnt over yet. But we cant have any brain farts along the way. Hopefully we can ramp up the urgency this week.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information