Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BB G1: Louisiana 4, UTA 3

1. Default Re: BB G1: Louisiana 4, UTA 3

So that is what we call complaints, the truth. Surely we hope you don’t start making things up to complain about.

Default Re: BSBL GM2 Louisiana vs UTA

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    So now we complain after wins??

Good grief
    You must’ve missed the entire football season

Default Re: BB G1: Louisiana 4, UTA 3

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    It's easier to control your own destiny if you are one more game closer to first place. I'm of the opinion winning the regular season title in the 5th best league in America will mean something in the eyes of the committee. If it was just RPI, you wouldn't need a committee.
    This right here.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    So now we complain after wins??

Good grief
    What was your overall take on the weekend?

Won't complain after the sweep, but I'd be lying if I said this weekend played out like I thought it would. Credit where it's due to UTA. I was expecting a much worse team to walk in here this weekend. With 14 wins, I thought we'd see a stAte caliber team and at least 1 or 2 easy wins. No such luck. They threw 5 pitchers all weekend and held us in check. Gutsy job by those fellas. On the plus side, we finally broke that unbelievable streak of no wins when scoring less than 5.

I think the defense is gonna have to get back to the standard we've set in conference (5 errors this weekend), and the offense will have to avoid the slow starts if we're gonna be talking about a series win next Sunday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    What was your overall take on the weekend?

Won't complain after the sweep, but I'd be lying if I said this weekend played out like I thought it would. Credit where it's due to UTA. I was expecting a much worse team to walk in here this weekend. With 14 wins, I thought we'd see a stAte caliber team and at least 1 or 2 easy wins. No such luck. They threw 5 pitchers all weekend and held us in check. Gutsy job by those fellas. On the plus side, we finally broke that unbelievable streak of no wins when scoring less than 5.

I think the defense is gonna have to get back to the standard we've set in conference (5 errors this weekend), and the offense will have to avoid the slow starts if we're gonna be talking about a series win next Sunday evening.
    Agree. Spotting our opponent 3 runs is not something we will be able to do next weekend. And to be honest we didnt really get to use the run game all THAT much. Credit to their catcher for throwing a few runners out( something he hadn’t done well all year). We will have to pitch and hit better next weekend if we want to take 2/3 on the road

Default Re: BB G1: Louisiana 4, UTA 3

I, for one, am glad that they fought us to the finish. That way our guys don't get lulled into easy cakewalking going into San Marcos next weekend. GeoSouth just needs to lose two of the last 6 conference games to help us out. Imma be a big UALR fan starting next weekend. Then let's see how they fair against UTA. They may not have our luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information