Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BB G1: Louisiana 14, App St 3

Default Re: BB G1: Louisiana 14, App St 3

Julian is the player I thought he could be and we are lucky to have him. He is draft eligible.

I can't believe teams keep pitching to Roccaforte.

Is this team shaping up to be that building block kinda team that Deggs needs to catapult his program in to being, the kinda program we had in his last stint here? Just a thought I had this morning. Is this gonna be that first step?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Is this team shaping up to be that building block kinda team that Deggs needs to catapult his program in to being, the kinda program we had in his last stint here? Just a thought I had this morning. Is this gonna be that first step?
    RPI 2021: 111; 2022: 40

This is progress.

4. Default Re: BB G1: Cajuns @ App St

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Brian, how much would it help us if Irvine could take the series from the Dirtbags?
    If UCI takes the next two, that by itself would life the Cajuns' RPI .0016 (.5697 at present . #40). The Cajuns are presently in a tight pack of teams. Even Liberty at #39 and Texas State at #38 have RPIs of .5699.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    It might be but that team was a 40 win regional team and we will lose alot of pieces off this team. So we very well could be in search of a bunch of new players due to graduation, draft, and you just never know about the portal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information