Thread: Looking At App Baseball Schedule

UL Baseball Looking At App Baseball Schedule

It appears App has streamed all games or at least a couple of games in every weekend conference home series this year except the series this weekend. We all know football is king at App and it’s all they care about. It is pretty obvious the reason this is the only one with no streaming is because they are still butt hurt that we are the new kings of the football hill and they have been dethroned. Petty little man that Doug Gillian is and I let him know on the knew Elon Musk platform.

Default Re: Looking At App Baseball Schedule

Never thought about that angle. You could be on to something. I know they don’t like us in football up in them hills.

Guys….highly doubt there’s any conspiracy here. There’s hundreds of possible reasons why they aren’t doing these games.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Guys….highly doubt there’s any conspiracy here. There’s hundreds of possible reasons why they aren’t doing these games.
    Hundreds but that one gets eliminated automatically? Not so fast my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    It appears App has streamed all games or at least a couple of games in every weekend conference home series this year except the series this weekend. We all know football is king at App and it’s all they care about. It is pretty obvious the reason this is the only one with no streaming is because they are still butt hurt that we are the new kings of the football hill and they have been dethroned. Petty little man that Doug Gillian is and I let him know on the knew Elon Musk platform.
    Oh geez pump the brakes. I guarantee you that football has zero to do with this.

Guys they are obviously hoping for the additional tourist dollars from the 10 Cajun fans that can't watch it via streaming who will instead fly out to App.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Actually they will stream every single home conference game this year except the 3 this weekend.

Interesting take on their decision to not stream.

9. Default Re: Looking At App Baseball Schedule

When you are streaming the minimum a large part of the decision equation is by elimination.

This looks like as good a reason to eliminate 3 games without further thought.

They have softball on the mountain against UTA this weekend, so maybe they are streaming those games???

This really grinds my gears!!!

Thread Information