Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Tickets Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Round Table Session 4! The group chats about sweeping Ga State on the road in Atlanta, looks ahead to baseball's postseason bid, dissects the Admin's decision to stream the remaining games, and of course, Miguez' Mea Culpa to the Ragin Review family. Enjoy.

For updates & info follow us on all social platforms @RaginReview

Default Re: Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Y'all should mix in barstool cajuns to your pod crew to get a different prospective from a students view point. Just a thought. At least I think that is a student behind the bar stool accounts at every school?

That was a good 20 minutes of laughing to kick that off. Especially when Rhys got on and threw a jab.

When I heard Matt joined the game, I thought great, but he's going to have to cover the east and he'll hear it from Cajun fans. I'm sure he had a little inkling too. I think this was a good way to get some of those shots out of the way and it was definitely entertaining.

4. Default Re: Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Matt got the best compliment he could ever get in this session.

CajunVic

Go look at the schedule and it will reflect ESPN plus for the rest of the schedule do not think it was announced.

Listening to y'all as I am in and out the car this morning. I heard you make reference to this conversation. Is it just me or is it a little hypercritical when the person who stands to gain the most audience (customers) if a road game is not streamed tells you to get over it? I find that to be a little self serving. I am sure we all wish we could be our customers only option also and when they have complaints about products or service, we can just tell them to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Time to get over it.

The rest of the home games will be streamed. The past is the past. BTW, only Georgia Southern and Coastal streamed them all.

As far as App is concerned, baseball isn't a player there. They've never done radio and only do the minimum for TV. Their priorities are football, football, football and men's basketball (and women for title ix purposes.)

Not every fan base is like ours.

If you don't want to listen to the games, we'll see you next week at Russo Park.

"Yep. That’s exactly what I told their AD in an email. With his attitude toward other sports and being happy with getting by with doing the minimum, it’s very obvious why his entire department is a one trick pony.

With all do respect Mr Walker I find it to be hypocritical, when the person who will now gain a captive audience, with no other options, because of Apps lack of interest in baseball, telling me to get over it. IMO that sounds a little self serving. I have spent many weekends over the years with just my radio and cold beers listening to ball games pre internet and pre streaming. Yes. I have gotten spoiled to video streaming and in this day and age I for one, quite frankly, believe we should never have to do without some sort of live video feed.

Pretty sure when I looked earlier in the season Troy, ark st and tx st streamed all sun belt series. I didn’t look at any of the teams that traveled here schedules because it didn’t matter to me. Some of them may have streamed all Belt series also."

7. Default Re: Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That was a good 20 minutes of laughing to kick that off. Especially when Rhys got on and threw a jab.

When I heard Matt joined the game, I thought great, but he's going to have to cover the east and he'll hear it from Cajun fans. I'm sure he had a little inkling too. I think this was a good way to get some of those shots out of the way and it was definitely entertaining.
    Gerry & I had that same thought. In hindsight, we probably should have taken it more head-on. I think we handled it the right way though. Got some laughs, made fun of ourselves and got Miguez his best 103.7 ratings to date

Matt just needs to make sure he evens out the coverage. Cajuns need a significant amount of his show’s focus. He’s doing himself a disservice with any other scenario.

“The customer is always right”- Everyone all throughout history

“Nah, we don't follow that anymore”- The Media

9. Default Re: Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Loved all the baseball talk

10. Default Re: Ragin' Roundtable: Miguez' Mea Culpa | Ga State Sweep

Enjoyed JMV's softball takes.

Really enjoying watch Miguez evolve. Same guys dogging him this weekend either we’re having fun with him or don’t understand simple discernment.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Really enjoying watch Miguez evolve. Same guys dogging him this weekend either we’re having fun with him or don’t understand simple discernment.
    I agree with this. Don't know anything about dogging him, but I agree he's evolving nicely. I go on his show on Thursdays and he's better each week.

I agree with this. Don't know anything about dogging him, but I agree he's evolving nicely. I go on his show on Thursdays and he's better each week.
    When is his daily show? On 103.7?

yes. 4pm

Do you have a consistent time each Thursday?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information