Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Karly Heath

UL Softball Karly Heath

With the pitchers we have coming back next season and the two coming in, Karly might not need to pitch next year. If she plays as a DP for a full season without getting hurt she could easily hit 20 to 25 homeruns.

Default Re: Karly Heath

Let Schorman hit also.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Let Schorman hit also.
    Pump the brakes a little Beau.

Jmv what two pitchers are coming in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasso View Post
    Jmv what two pitchers are coming in next year.
    Incoming freshman. Lefty (Chloe Riassetto) from Texas and a Righty (Kyleigh Pitzer) from Tennessee. Both of these kids have great pitching potential.

Hopefully the Cajuns can move Piskos to third next season.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Hopefully the Cajuns can move Piskos to third next season.
    Do you think Gabby Stutes will come in and start at short as a Freshman. She's solid as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Do you think Gabby Stutes will come in and start at short as a Freshman. She's solid as they come.
    No, she will not beat out Alexa. Gabby is a good player, but Alexa is better. Gabby is a super kid and her dad Lance is a first class guy and true Ragin Cajun. While we are talking about former Ragin Cajun baseball players daughters, keep an eye on Gabby teammate freshman Emma Bailey. Emma is ranked as the #21 freshman in the nation. Her dad Bret is also a first class guy and true Ragin Cajun. Getting Emma in a Cajun uniform would be huge.

Nope. Ain't happening. Can she play third?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    We have a kid coming in who can play 3rd or catch better than what we have now. Keep in mind I am talking about defense only. I think Sophie might be at 3rd next year.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    No, she will not beat out Alexa. Gabby is a good player, but Alexa is better. Gabby is a super kid and her dad Lance is a first class guy and true Ragin Cajun. While we are talking about former Ragin Cajun baseball players daughters, keep an eye on Gabby teammate freshman Emma Bailey. Emma is ranked as the #21 freshman in the nation. Her dad Bret is also a first class guy and true Ragin Cajun. Getting Emma in a Cajun uniform would be huge.
    Yes Emma. Great kid. Starting center fielder for STM as a true freshman and doesn't play like it. She "inherited" the spot from her older sister Mia who was a great CF last year and there has been absolutely NO drop-off. She can also catch.

Gabby's younger sister Kennedy is also one to keep an eye on... currently a freshman (playing 3rd next to sister) at STM.

Yes Emma. Great kid. Starting center fielder for STM as a true freshman and doesn't play like it. She "inherited" the spot from her older sister Mia who was a great CF last year and there has been absolutely NO drop-off. She can also catch.

Gabby's younger sister Kennedy is also one to keep an eye on... currently a freshman (playing 3rd next to sister) at STM.
    I am very familiar with all of those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I think she could play SS, 3B or probably 2B (although I've never seen here anywhere but short). She will be an instant help to the hitting line-up. Lefty batter with power and speed.

I think she could play SS, 3B or probably 2B (although I've never seen here anywhere but short). She will be an instant help to the hitting line-up. Lefty batter with power and speed.
    We have 3 other infielders coming in next year. One of those a #15 ranked kid. I truly don't think Gabby is an instant bat to the lineup. She will have a ton of competition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information