Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: BB: Louisiana 5, Georgia State 4

Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs Georgia State

Jake. Hammond.

Great job by Hammonds. Nice win for the Cajuns. On the road.

Just about everything that could go against us did tonight yet we found a way to get it done on the road. Wasnt real pretty but its a W

Can’t sweep if you don’t win on Friday. Let’s Geaux !

That’s a nice road win. Awesome job.

It would be so weird to read the first 4 pages of this thread and then see the game ended as a Friday night win on the road against a top 35 RPI team.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    It would be so weird to read the first 4 pages of this thread and then see the game ended as a Friday night win on the road against a top 35 RPI team.
    Grins

Ps. Coach Babineaux going to be on radio at 7a instead of usual 8a for anyone who wants to ask any “hard questions”..
    Pss. Grins again

The game turned around after I started watching. You're welcome.

Kimple and Hammond were DUDES tonight.

Hammond’s ERA is now 1.72 for the season and he hasn’t allowed a run in his last 6 appearances covering 9 1/3 innings. In that span he’s allowed just 2 hits, walked 3 and struck out 9. None of them bigger than the 2 he K’d when he entered the game tonight. That was HUGE.

Nothing about Ga State and their 35 RPI really impressed me or scares me other than the fact that they believe they can hit in a popcorn park.

Do you think that somehow rubs things in the faces of people? We had a chance to put the game away early and get into their bullpen on a Friday night. Good win. Not a thing said in the first 4 innings was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Nothing about Ga State and their 35 RPI really impressed me or scares me other than the fact that they believe they can hit in a popcorn park.
    Agreed. It’s fairly easy to see why some of their offensive numbers are what they are.

It’s an in game thread of people commenting on things in the game.
    We ran in to 3 outs, blew 2 chances of 3rd with less than 2, and piped a pitch 0-2. It would be weird to not see these things mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Do you think that somehow rubs things in the faces of people? We had a chance to put the game away early and get into their bullpen on a Friday night. Good win. Not a thing said in the first 4 innings was wrong.

No. I just think it would be strange to read all of that and think there was any chance the team would end up with a win, especially against a team with a good RPI, and on the road, which hasn’t been the Cajuns forte this year.

I still have a good feeling

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information