Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

1. Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    You've asked that question three times? Bro go touch grass lol
    I've also never once said I would have hired someone else or Deggs should be fired.
    That babysitter dope is a troll or a family member.

Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Was there a national search done? And who other than Deggs was brought in to interview? I do know this program deserved at least that. Id hope a pitching and an offense guy was at least interviewed.
    This job was Matt Deggs’ job the minute Coach Robe passed away. All that needed to happen was for him to accept it.

These posts are interesting to read after the hundreds of posts clamoring for Deggs to be the head coach during the last couple years that Coach Robe was still at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Was there a national search done? And who other than Deggs was brought in to interview? I do know this program deserved at least that. Id hope a pitching and an offense guy was at least interviewed.
    Have you forgotten that the new head football coach was hired from right down the hall ?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    This job was Matt Deggs’ job the minute Coach Robe passed away. All that needed to happen was for him to accept it.

These posts are interesting to read after the hundreds of posts clamoring for Deggs to be the head coach during the last couple years that Coach Robe was still at the helm.
    Exactly. It was all Deggs, Deggs, Deggs, Same people that were blowing Billy Napier and wanting to put a statue up until he left and hurt some feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I've also never once said I would have hired someone else or Deggs should be fired.
    That babysitter dope is a troll or a family member.
    I'll ask again. Since you have all these issues with Deggs now, who would you have hired? Why is it so tough for you [who knows everything] to answer that question ?

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    I'll ask again. Since you have all these issues with Deggs now, who would you have hired? Why is it so tough for you [who knows everything] to answer that question ?
    Dude get off the computer and go finish babysitting. LOL

Deggs was an emotional hire which very rarely work out.

They worst part of degs is that I feel like I'm getting sold a used car every time he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    The worst part of degs is that I feel like I'm getting sold a used car every time he speaks.
    100%

They worst part of degs is that I feel like I'm getting sold a used car every time he speaks.
    I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

Deggs was an emotional hire which very rarely work out.

Perfect Description....again, the man has written a bunch of checks with his mouth that his azz can't cash...

11. Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

After 2014 it absolutely was Deggs job to turn down or accept.

No brainer.

His flaw has been in how long it has taken him to form a legit coaching staff top to bottom.

12. Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Because I don’t engage in serious conversation with clowns like you. It also is irrelevant to the point who anyone would have hired. Stop getting your wittle feewings hurt every time someone has something negative to say about a D1 head baseball coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

No brainer.

His flaw has been in how long it has taken him to form a legit coaching staff top to bottom.
    Agreed there. I still have no idea if he has the staff he needs, or wants.

Deggs was the heir apparent in 2014. The passing of Robe made for an abrupt change. This wasn’t a smooth transition, would not of been for anyone. Fans expectations and reality were two different things…we were in a downward trajectory. Covid just added to the mess.

GAST is brought up as why not us. Simple, GAST wasn’t relevant in baseball, no expectations.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

No brainer.

Or let his staff do their job.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information