Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs LSU

How terrible is LSU defensively? Phahaha. Its an adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Guilty. Would love for them to make me eat shieitt. Don’t think it’s gonna happen though
    We need more guys with beards and mullets who play with their hair on fire. Eg. 2014 and 2015 team.

Now we’re throwing bonds

Now we’re throwing bonds
    We desperate.

5. Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs LSU

Very little traction for a team playing Louisiana State.

Two average teams played tonight. One dominated the other. One is poorly managed; the other is just young.

The old pitching and defense killed us again tonight. I dont think we will fix that issue this year as hard as we trying. Some people may say “thats baseball”. I say you either can or you cant. And its showed up in critical times this year and again tonight. But ive resorted that this group will not ever throw the towel in. And thats something we can be ok with

7. Default ESPN 1420 UL Baseball Falls To LSU 4-8 In The Wally Pontiff Jr. Classic

UL Baseball faced LSU Tuesday night in the Wally Pontiff Jr. Classic. The Cajuns came up short in Baton Rouge losing to the Tigers 4-8

Embarrassing

Btw we can’t say sheitt about using aces during midweek games. Why did Talley pitch tonight?
    It was stated on the radio that Tuesday is his scheduled bullpen day. Basically got his BP pitches in during live action.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    It was stated on the radio that Tuesday is his scheduled bullpen day. Basically got his BP pitches in during live action.
    And that was the exact reason the techsters gave yet people laughed at them. Moving on

Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

By definition, a team's record accurately reflects a team's ability to achieve. Deggs said multiple times we should be 13-2 in conference. I'm not sure what point he is trying to make. Is he talking to his team or the fans?

11. Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

No team and no coach has a game day strategy until one is ascribed to them by RP after the game.

That is what is done here and a damn good job is done of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Surprised no one has mentioned it... We are playing at LSU on the SEC network and we are listed as Louisiana and the announcers are using UL and Louisiana. Times are a changing...
    Tough for me to give two ____s about what name we’re being called when in the middle of the game where we lose the strikeout battle 13-3, give up 7 free paths to 1B vs just 3 given up to us, and trailing 8-2 by the time the 5th inning is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Tough for me to give two ____s about what name we’re being called when in the middle of the game where we lose the strikeout battle 13-3, give up 7 free paths to 1B vs just 3 given up to us, and trailing 8-2 by the time the 5th inning is done.
    Same here

14. Default Re: BB: Louisiana vs LSU

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    All part of attention detail.

Without attention to detail you end up losing "the strikeout battle 13-3, give up 7 free paths to 1B vs just 3 given up to us, and trailing 8-2 by the time the 5th inning is done."

15. Default Re: BB: Louisiana 4, LSU 8

Attention to detail has been MIA in this program for a long while..

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information