Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Draft

UL Football 2022 NFL Draft

Noticing CBS Sports.com projecting Max Mitchell going in 3rd round, Percy Butler in 5th round. Both show up on ESPN's Best Available Players list, too. Looking forward to hearing their names called next week.

Default Re: 2022 NFL Draft

I wouldn't mind seeing either, or both wearing some black & gold when this draft is over.

I see some projections have Malik Willis going as the first overall quarterback in round one. As high as 6th overall. I know it's one player in a team game, but it's the most important position on the field and we beat them by 4 tds. The our defense was fantastic in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I see some projections have Malik Willis going as the first overall quarterback in round one. As high as 6th overall. I know it's one player in a team game, but it's the most important position on the field and we beat them by 4 tds. The our defense was fantastic in that game.
    Word is we just sacked Malik again for a big loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Word is we just sacked Malik again for a big loss!
    Haha. 7 sacks in the game with 4 from Manac.

Willis' rushing stat line. 20 carries for 28 yards. That's with a long of 23.

That was a game.

I may have to go back and watch that AZZ kicking again.

Really looking forward to the NFL draft! I just finished my mock draft today! Really hope the Saints can get Olave and Penning! I could see them being pretty good! All I hope is that we don’t do something stupid and draft a nobody like we did last year.

I really don’t know what to expect from the Broncos since we don’t have a first round pick but I’m hoping it ends up being a good player. We’ve drafted pretty well the past few years so I’m sure we’ll be alright.

Payton said he did not agree with @MikeTriplett (and the rest of the world's) assessment about needing to take a WR in the first round, pointing out that Michael Thomas was drafted in the second round.

So glad he is no longer in the draft room

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Payton said he did not agree with @MikeTriplett (and the rest of the world's) assessment about needing to take a WR in the first round, pointing out that Michael Thomas was drafted in the second round.

So glad he is no longer in the draft room
    This is a definite possibility. The Saints situation at WR will be made tons better by getting Thomas back. They also get a big free agent pick up simply by signing Andy Dalton. This puts Taysom Hill back in the receiver tight end room where he can do a lot more good. There are several outstanding receivers which will be available in round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    This is a definite possibility. The Saints situation at WR will be made tons better by getting Thomas back. They also get a big free agent pick up simply by signing Andy Dalton. This puts Taysom Hill back in the receiver tight end room where he can do a lot more good. There are several outstanding receivers which will be available in round 2.
    If Andy Dalton is the big splash of our free agency, there’s a problem. We’ve done next to nothing to improve our team. And signing Dalton too early meant we lost the compensatory 3rd round pick we would’ve gotten from Siemian. We could’ve waited a few more days and kept that pick. Not much to be excited about so far

Rumor is Jarvis Landry visited NOLA today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Rumor is Jarvis Landry visited NOLA today.
    Jarvis Landry is exactly like MT. Just less if a distraction. The Saints need a bonafide deep threat.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Jarvis Landry is exactly like MT. Just less if a distraction. The Saints need a bonafide deep threat.
    The saints definitely need a burner. Having another WR that can work the middle of the field won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    The saints definitely need a burner. Having another WR that can work the middle of the field won't hurt.
    He adds some flexibility in the offense and the draft. Hopefully they can work out a reasonable contract with him, he hasn't moved off his number up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He adds some flexibility in the offense and the draft. Hopefully they can work out a reasonable contract with him, he hasn't moved off his number up to this point.
    You can take a flyer on Christian Watson in the second or third round. Would still prefer Wilson in the 1st regardless

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information