Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Theo Akwuba

UL Basketball Theo Akwuba

Louisiana big man Theo Akwuba is in the transfer portal.

The 6’11” senior averaged 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 2 blocks per game. Was the sunbelt defensive player of the year in 2020-2021.

Default Re: Theo Akwuba

Once again HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

2023 is gonna be sweeeeeeet

Winning 75% of the time isn’t for everyone.

Wonder who ponied up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Wonder who ponied up.
    Marlin got to save all the money he can for that new RV.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Marlin got to save all the money he can for that new RV.
    Never know. Was bouncing around the St. Louis University site during softball. They are losing the NCAA leader in assists/assists per game to the portal.

Never know. Was bouncing around the St. Louis University site during softball. They are losing the NCAA leader in assists/assists per game to the portal.
    Losing guys to the portal and NIL deals is inevitable. Another reason it’s mind boggling dumb to retain a coach because of his “75% overall winning percentage” and for roster continuity.

Maggard made an awful decision to keep marlin. There is zero logical reasons to keep him.

Sadly this will be the norm in college athletics now. If we get a good basketball player that blossoms now into a star we will probably lose him to a bigger school, translation, NIL deal. Just ask the folks at Arkansas St. about that. Don't know if that is happening with Theo but I thought Theo was going to leave regardless whether transferring or playing professionally somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Sadly this will be the norm in college athletics now. If we get a good basketball player that blossoms now into a star we will probably lose him to a bigger school, translation, NIL deal. Just ask the folks at Arkansas St. about that. Don't know if that is happening with Theo but I thought Theo was going to leave regardless whether transferring or playing professionally somewhere.
    GAST seems to be doing just fine

Theo had already announced he was looking at the NBA draft. He’s doing the same thing dough boy in Ruston is doing. Though disappointing, this isn’t a surprise.

GAST started four super seniors if I remember correctly.

Theo had already announced he was looking at the NBA draft. He’s doing the same thing dough boy in Ruston is doing. Though disappointing, this isn’t a surprise.
    But I though we retained Big Fish because without him basketball would be starting over from. Square 1.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    But I though we retained Big Fish because without him basketball would be starting over from. Square 1.
    Just old news repackaged.

GAST started four super seniors if I remember correctly.
    They just got Dwon Odom

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information