Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Theo Akwuba

Default Re: Theo Akwuba

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    Can we get free tickets like the students? It may be the only way fans would consider attending a game. This could offset the $15 beers and increase concession sales!
    $15 for a beer?! That's the equivalent of selling your soul to the devil for a drink!!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    $15 for a beer?! That's the equivalent of selling your soul to the devil for a drink!!
    It may be $12?? I haven't been to a game in several years.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    It may be $12?? I haven't been to a game in several years.
    Still a lot. You better hope your kids drink it all so you don't waste your money!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I guess I am still something else? Told you Morris was history! One day you guys will understand that JMV is given folks facts!
    My comment wasn’t about facts.

It’s about the fact you think you’re cool for breaking news on another’s man’s life.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

It’s about the fact you think you’re cool for breaking news on another’s man’s life.
    Lol. Then 99.99% of the posters here, and all other sports boards think there’re also cool.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Lol. Then 99.99% of the posters here, and all other sports boards think there’re also cool.
    I would rather be right than first when providing information.

You really mean 99.99999999%

I guess I am still something else? Told you Morris was history! One day you guys will understand that JMV is given folks facts!
    It was actually a good job by some in the fan base in keeping this news confidential for about a week. Last Tuesday a basketball awards ceremony was held. It was noted by a few that Coach Morris was not present. In private conversation, it was learned that he was in Oxford and very likely to receive and accept an offer to join the Rebels staff. Granted it did not become official until this week but it was only a formality at that point. Don't know where JMV got his information but he was accurate with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    It was actually a good job by most of the fan base in keeping this news confidential for about a week. Last Tuesday a basketball awards ceremony was held. It was noted by a few that Coach Morris was not present. In private conversation, it was learned that he was in Oxford and very likely to receive and accept an offer to join the Rebels staff. Granted it did not become official until this week but it was only a formality at that point. Don't know where JMV got his information but he was accurate with it.
    I know somebody that knows somebody

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

I hate Women

You already whiffed twice on Marlin this year. Most recently you were stating "facts" that it was T-Joe's decision to retain Marlin when we know now that wasn't. I even asked you to state how you knew it was factual. Never saw your reply although I'll admit I stayed away a while. You were obviously making an assumption and obviously had a bad source when you said Marlin mentioned he may resign midseason which to any logical person, that didn't make any sense.

It was actually a good job by some in the fan base in keeping this news confidential for about a week. Last Tuesday a basketball awards ceremony was held. It was noted by a few that Coach Morris was not present. In private conversation, it was learned that he was in Oxford and very likely to receive and accept an offer to join the Rebels staff. Granted it did not become official until this week but it was only a formality at that point. Don't know where JMV got his information but he was accurate with it.
    Morris' neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You already whiffed twice on Marlin this year. Most recently you were stating "facts" that it was T-Joe's decision to retain Marlin when we know now that wasn't. I even asked you to state how you knew it was factual. Never saw your reply although I'll admit I stayed away a while. You were obviously making an assumption and obviously had a bad source when you said Marlin mentioned he may resign midseason which to any logical person, that didn't make any sense.
    You did stay away to long. No assumptions only facts. My source is the same as this source basketball wise. Marlin said it and you can go to the bank with my source.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Morris' neighbor
    I promise you Mike isn't my source.

I promise you Mike isn't my source.
    Didn't you mention on the twitter space or pod cast that you were friends with Morris' neighbor?

Mike, you may literally be the only cajun fan in attendance at home games next year.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information