Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Theo Akwuba

Default Re: Theo Akwuba

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Based on the history of Martin Hall and based on the way Bryan has run this athletics program since he got here, it was an easy assumption to think that he was being overruled. It has since been revealed that Bryan had 100% autonomy in retaining Marlin.

Which is, unfortunately, another big blemish on his reputation. I hate to say that, because I really like him as a person and an AD. But the fact remains, this was a very poor decision, no matter what metric you choose to bolster your opinion.
    Considering that keeping the nucleus together was the main reason. Fans are mad about players leaving. Wait till the best coach on the staff leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Considering that keeping the nucleus together was the main reason. Fans are mad about players leaving. Wait till the best coach on the staff leaves
    It is already a done deal. Marlin may want to call Boyd.

3. Default Re: Theo Akwuba

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Better: Boyd call Marlin

4. Default Re: Theo Akwuba

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Not sure where you got that fact, however it is certainly a viable one and should be an acceptable one if it is correct. At this point, nothing should be done which could even result in a delay of the football stadium modification and certainly not a move to get rid of the basketball coach one year earlier.

Dr. Maggard has to play with the eggs in his basket. From the things he has managed to accomplish during his tenure, I am pretty sure nobody here knows exactly what eggs he has in his basket from time to time. Everyone must admit, he has done remarkably with the eggs in his basket from time to time and in how he has chosen use each one of them.
    It appears we have some scared money on the sideline.

A buyout coupled with an interim Morris could have paid Morris more than he will make at Ole Miss, and still had money left over from what Marlin will be paid this year.

Will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It appears we have some scared money on the sideline.

A buyout coupled with an interim Morris could have paid Morris more than he will make at Ole Miss, and still had money left over from what Marlin will be paid this year.
    Morris is about to double his salary at Ole Miss.

Will never happen
    As a former wrestler, you know that you can NEVER say NEVER.

8. Default Re: Theo Akwuba

Morris is about to double his salary at Ole Miss.
    Louisiana could have tripled Morris' salary, bought out Marlin's contract, and still spend less than they will this upcoming year.

Will never happen
    Yeah, the Broussard Middle job is pretty lucrative. It would be hard to leave such a cherry gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Yeah, the Broussard Middle job is pretty lucrative. It would be hard to leave such a cherry gig.
    Good maybe Bob can go there and Brad can come to UL. Even trade

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Dude, you are something else.
    I guess I am still something else? Told you Morris was history! One day you guys will understand that JMV is given folks facts!

I guess I am still something else? Told you Morris was history! One day you guys will understand that JMV is given folks facts!
    You still don’t understand why folks give you hell do you? Either spill it when you got it or don’t bring it up at all. It’s really that simple

13. Default Re: Theo Akwuba

giving . . . they would understand if you posted in English sometimes

You still don’t understand why folks give you hell do you? Either spill it when you got it or don’t bring it up at all. It’s really that simple
    When I keep a secret folks complain, when I tell folks they don't believe me. So you can't win when most folks want to be in the "crowd" so bad. I get PM's daily on this site from posters asking who my source is. It doesn't matter who my source is, what matters is accurate facts.

Can we get free tickets like the students? It may be the only way fans would consider attending a game. This could offset the $15 beers and increase concession sales!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information