Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Baseball rpi 4/18/22

Default Re: Baseball rpi 4/18/22

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Post #13 said we need to beat Texas State.
    First, he Said they were a bad loss.
    28-9 (12-3) 53 rpi and ranked 17th.I wish we were that bad. Secondly, it’s no surprise your illiterate ass can’t comprehend his post .

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    First, he Said they were a bad loss.
    28-9 (12-3) 53 rpi and ranked 17th.I wish we were that bad. Secondly, it’s no surprise your illiterate ass can’t comprehend his post .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I am guessing we need to handle LSU and GA State to be taken seriously for at large.

It's probably more about avoiding bad losses than getting many more quality wins. At 20-15, the Cajuns need to beat Appalachian State (road), UTA (home), Little Rock (home), Rice (2/road), Nicholls (home) and Texas State (road) more than they need to beat LSU (road) and Georgia State (road).

This is the problem with reading something that is not there. Dad04 made a statement of what would be important to get an at large bid. I responded with what I believe to be more important. I never specified what would be a bad loss. Instead, I listed all the rest of the games/opponents the Cajuns are playing in contrast to the four Dad04 mentioned. You twisted it to add something I did not say or intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I am guessing we need to handle LSU and GA State to be taken seriously for at large.

It's probably more about avoiding bad losses than getting many more quality wins. At 20-15, the Cajuns need to beat Appalachian State (road), UTA (home), Little Rock (home), Rice (2/road), Nicholls (home) and Texas State (road) more than they need to beat LSU (road) and Georgia State (road).

This is the problem with reading something that is not there. Dad04 made a statement of what would be important to get an at large bid. I responded with what I believe to be more important. I never specified what would be a bad loss. Instead, I listed all the rest of the games/opponents the Cajuns are playing in contrast to the four Dad04 mentioned. You twisted it to add something I did not say or intimate.
    Crazycajun can't comprehend what you actually said. He did in fact twist it into something that you never said. He isn't a true fan if he still thinks we play in a division.

4. Default Re: Baseball rpi 4/18/22

He isn't a true fan if he still think we play in a division.
    Wait! We don't play in a division?

You said “We need to avoid bad losses and beat these teams more than lsu and Georgia state”.and you included Texas state in the bad losses, I can read.

Crazycajun can't comprehend what you actually said. He did in fact twist it into something that you never said. He isn't a true fan if he still think we play in a division.
    “Thinks” you illiterate

“Think” you illiterate
    ? Stop making up stuff and talking out of two sides of your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Wait! We don't play in a division?
    Not in baseball.

9. Default Re: Baseball rpi 4/18/22

“Thinks” you illiterate
    Roarman must cringe every time that guy posts.

You said “We need to avoid bad losses and beat these teams more than lsu and Georgia state”.and you included Texas state in the bad losses, I can read.
    Read post 13 slowly. He said we need to beat Texas State. He can't include them in a bad loss when we haven't played them.

Read post 13 slowly. He said we need to beat Texas State. He can't include them in a bad loss when we haven't played them.
    I almost feel bad making fun of how dumb you are but you deserve it.

But you can't comprehend. I NEVER SAID ANY OF THOSE GAMES WERE BAD LOSSES!

But you can't comprehend. I NEVER SAID ANY OF THOSE GAMES WERE BAD LOSSES!
    I don’t disagree with the concept, Texas State is just in the wrong group. The first 5 teams you mentioned would be bad losses, Texas state belongs with the last 2 teams you mentioned not the first 5. When you posted it we hadn’t played any of the games and then proceeded to list our remaining schedule, so what bad losses do we need to avoid if it’s none of the ones you listed? Texas State is now ahead of us in RPI by the way, like lsu and Georgia state.

14. Default Re: Baseball rpi 4/18/22

It would have been nice to at least compete with a very average LSUA&M team.

Texas St lost again last night and seem to be trending in the wrong direction.

All of this is really moot at this point. Our only hope is winning the tournament.

Texas state won last night,14-12 they came backbut yes we either need to beat everyone or win the tournament.there are no more good losses

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information