Thread: Huge week for softball

UL Softball Huge week for softball

Huge week for the Cajuns as they play 6 games this week. I think the Cajuns have a good shot at going 6-0. The Cajuns fly out later today to get the week started so look for Megan to get the start Monday near her hometown. I haven't heard anything but did see that Stormy had a ice bag on her foot, she was involved in a incident at first where she fell down. Laney Credeur could also get a start in her home state. Go Cajuns.

Monday at St Louis
    Tuesday at Illinois
    Wednesday at Indiana
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday at App State

Default Re: Huge week for softball

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Huge week for the Cajuns as they play 6 games this week. I think the Cajuns have a good shot at going 6-0. The Cajuns fly out later today to get the week started so look for Megan to get the start Monday near her hometown. I haven't heard anything but did see that Stormy had a ice bag on her foot, she was involved in a incident at first where she fell down. Laney Credeur could also get a start in her home state. Go Cajuns.

Monday at St Louis
    Tuesday at Illinois
    Wednesday at Indiana
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday at App State
    Doubleheader at Illinois, so actually 7 games

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsSball22 View Post
    That didn't get moved to a single game?

Think they will only play 1 at Illinois due to some B10 schedule issue.

That didn't get moved to a single game?
    Just looked at Illinois schedule and it does appear that it has been changed to a single game, sorry

Per Foote: Tuesday’s scheduled doubleheader at Illinois is now just one 4 p.m. game because of the Big Ten rescheduling a postponed game against Nebraska on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Think they will only play 1 at Illinois due to some B10 schedule issue.
    That is also what I heard. Maybe Coach can see if Indiana will play us twice?

Just looked at Illinois schedule and it does appear that it has been changed to a single game, sorry
    We needed that game for RPI reasons. Hopefully we can get Indiana to play us twice on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Per Foote: Tuesday’s scheduled doubleheader at Illinois is now just one 4 p.m. game because of the Big Ten rescheduling a postponed game against Nebraska on Wednesday.
    I hate the fact that they can just decide not to play a game that was scheduled much earlier. They should have to honor the commitment. According to Illinois' schedule, they have a home game on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I hate the fact that they can just decide not to play a game that was scheduled much earlier. They should have to honor the commitment. According to Illinois' schedule, they have a home game on Wednesday.
    Conference make up games will always come before OOC games. Illinois has two home games Wednesday.

Conference make up games will always come before OOC games. Illinois has two home games Wednesday.
    So why can't they play 2 home games on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    So why can't they play 2 home games on Tuesday?
    Maybe the conference doesn't want them playing 4 games in two days?

Busy week for Illinois. They were in New Jersey for 3 against Rutgers this weekend, have the Cajuns on Tuesday, the doubleheader on Wednesday against Northwestern was rescheduled from last Wednesday and Iowa is coming in for 3 this weekend. I'm just glad they didn't cancel Tuesday altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Busy week for Illinois. They were in New Jersey for 3 against Rutgers this weekend, have the Cajuns on Tuesday, the doubleheader on Wednesday against Northwestern was rescheduled from last Wednesday and Iowa is coming in for 3 this weekend. I'm just glad they didn't cancel Tuesday altogether.
    Maybe they will come to Lamson Park in the future and make that game up. I hope Indiana will want to play us in a DH.

Thread Information