Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: BB G2: Louisiana 5, ULM 7

Default Re: Cajuns vs ulmost game 2

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    The chances for an at large went out the window after the Troy series. We also don't have a winning record vs Q 1-3 teams
    Only chance is to win the conference tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Is that Maggard 75% or regular 75%
    LMFAO!!! M$M with the million dollar shot!

Is that Maggard 75% or regular 75%
    Ouch. Cold blooded right there.

4. Default Re: BB G2: Louisiana 5, ULM 7

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Basically, we lose every Saturday/G2 because of a managerial decision, right?
    It’s not all on the coaching staff. Players have to make plays. Pitchers have to stop giving free bases away.

Sure felt like we got casual toward the end of that game, and credit ULM for hanging tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    The Troy series and the Nichols game hurt. We have bounced back going 9-5 in the last 14 games. I'm no RPI wizard, but I am guessing we need to beat LSU, the GA State series and somehow get our RPI in the 20's to have any shot at all.

We are 19-15 with 20 reg. season games, plus any make up games left. If we win 75% we get to 34 wins, which is not enough. If we win out that's still short of 40 wins.
    Texas state , GAST and LSU are all Q1 games. With our pitching staff it's hard to say we are capable of winning multiple games in the SBC tournament.

Texas state , GAST and LSU are all Q1 games. With our pitching staff it's hard say we are capable of winning multiple games in the SBC tournament.
    Do we need to start recruiting better pitchers in the area instead of letting them leave?

Default Re: BB G2: Louisiana 5, ULM 7

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It’s not all on the coaching staff. Players have to make plays. Pitchers have to stop giving free bases away.

Sure felt like we got casual toward the end of that game, and credit ULM for hanging tough.
    Gotta give some credit to those Monroeians. Got spanked the night before, played like ____ in several innings last night, and still didn’t give up down 3 in the 9th

Texas state , GAST and LSU are all Q1 games. With our pitching staff it's hard to say we are capable of winning multiple games in the SBC tournament.
    True. I forgot TX State. We need every series and need to sweep the weaklings for any shot at all for at large. Yes. Hat tip to Monroe for simply not quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    The Troy series and the Nichols game hurt. We have bounced back going 9-5 in the last 14 games. I'm no RPI wizard, but I am guessing we need to beat LSU, the GA State series and somehow get our RPI in the 20's to have any shot at all.

We are 19-15 with 20 reg. season games, plus any make up games left. If we win 75% we get to 34 wins, which is not enough. If we win out that's still short of 40 wins.
    We should be a multi bid league this year. Just dont know if our record or rpi will be good enough. We will have to win the tourney in my opinion

Default Re: BB G2: Louisiana 5, ULM 7

Our winning streak has been padded against some bad teams no doubt. Yesterday's lost hurts and winning the tournament , the Marlin theory is all that is realistic right now

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just keep telling me how great Deggs is.. Omaha baby!
    And who would your pick have been to replace Robe Mr. Baseball ? Simple direct question. You don’t like to answer those so you?

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    And who would your pick have been to replace Robe Mr. Baseball ? Simple direct question. You don’t like to answer those so you?
    Brad Boyd

Brad Boyd
    Mullet, your off the hook this morning!!

14. Default Re: Cajuns vs ulmost game 2

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Do we need to start recruiting better pitchers in the area instead of letting them leave?
    We could have started by not turning away those that had been offered a scholarship and committed to be a Cajun.

15. Default Re: BB G2: Louisiana 5, ULM 7

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    So basically back to this but now add in Menard and Rawls as closers. At what point in a season does a guy know what his role will be?
    Spot on!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information