Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SB G1: Louisiana 10, South AL 7

Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs South AL G1

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Regional type game importance, but I disagree with the atmosphere. 300 fans is weak.
    200. I counted. 150 Jag fans. 50 Cajun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    200. I counted. 150 Jag fans. 50 Cajun fans.
    302 paid. 200 actual.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Makes sense. Good job by Sam after sitting for so long.
    Glasco seems to have Lamb on a short leash when it comes to her fielding in her time here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Glasco seems to have Lamb on a short leash when it comes to her fielding in her time here.
    That is a major weakest of Lamb for sure, but the pitching decisions are managed by Jut. Coach Glasco isn't micro managing Jut and Jut is getting better as the season goes on.

Don't know what you were watching, but the only ball hit back to her tonight, she made a great play and got the runner out at first.

The way this game shook out was very, very surprising. I'll tell you why in the podcast I post on Sunday.

Don't know what you were watching, but the only ball hit back to her tonight, she made a great play and got the runner out at first.
    He was referencing when she didn't back up the play.

8. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs South AL G1

Regional type game importance, but I disagree with the atmosphere. 300 fans is weak.
    Hush.

9. Default ESPN 1420 UL Softball Wins Game 1 In The Series Against South Alabama

After coming off of a great performance last weekend against Troy, the UL Softball team was headed to Alabama. UL started their weekend series against South Alabama. The Cajuns beat the Jaguars 10-6 to start the weekend.

Homes SO Clean

10. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs South AL G1

That is a major weakest of Lamb for sure, but the pitching decisions are managed by Jut. Coach Glasco isn't micro managing Jut. Jut is getting better as the season goes on.
    Somebody must have texted this guy the name that those who know Justin really well the name that THEY call him. I LOL’d really hard when I saw this. Hopefully one day I will be important, but for now, I’m HAPPY just to be a regular Cajun fan as I have been for over 40 years.

Read what I posted. Didn’t say anything about a ball hit to her tonight. She failed to get down and catch a ball she should of backed up on a throw to second from Maddie. I referred to multiple times in the past where the opposition went into bunt mode where Lamb failed to get down and field cleanly. She’s better this year, last year it was obvious. I wish I had total recall to name the opposition but it’s happened multiple times. Her fielding has been a liability in the past, simple as that.
    Last edited by ZoomZoom; April 15th, 2022 at 07:14 am. Reason: e

The way this game shook out was very, very surprising. I'll tell you why in the podcast I post on Sunday.
    I think you have moved into the podcast arena quite nicely.

This is what you call a teaser!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I think you have moved into the podcast arena quite nicely.

This is what you call a teaser!
    Haha. Yeah. I was in radio at one point. Rush Limbaugh spent a week at WWL in New Orleans when I was working there. He was king of one of the Mardi Gras Krewes and he did his show from the studio. We had lunch a couple of times. He always teased what was coming up after the break.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Read what I posted. Didn’t say anything about a ball hit to her tonight. She failed to get down and catch a ball she should of backed up on a throw to second from Maddie. I referred to multiple times in the past where the opposition went into bunt mode where Lamb failed to get down and field cleanly. She’s better this year, last year it was obvious. I wish I had total recall to name the opposition but it’s happened multiple times. Her fielding has been a liability in the past, simple as that.
    Sorry. Didn't realize I misunderstood what you posted. My point is, she is 100 times better than she was as a freshman or sophomore fielding balls hit back to her in the circle. Last night she went to her right to fielder a ball and threw a strike to first. Two or three years ago, she could not have done that. I applaud her for putting in the time to get better at fielding. It makes a huge difference.

Haha. Yeah. I was in radio at one point. Rush Limbaugh spent a week at WWL in New Orleans when I was working there. He was king of one of the Mardi Gras Krewes and he did his show from the studio. We had lunch a couple of times. He always teased what was coming up after the break.
    Folks around here don't like teasers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information