Thread: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

Tickets Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/C...onship-e1h5odf

In this podcast I preview the three game series between the Ragin Cajuns and the South Alabama Jaguars. Check it out, subscribe and tell friend. Thanks.

2. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

Yes, however they do not have Sam Landry and our fantistic 4 at the plate . . . we will take this series as we should. You heard it here first and I did not get a TEXT or a PM . . .

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/C...onship-e1h5odf

In this podcast I preview the three game series between the Ragin Cajuns and the South Alabama Jaguars. Check it out, subscribe and tell friend. Thanks.
    Appreciate you!

4. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes, however they do not have Sam Landry and our fantistic 4 at the plate . . . we will take this series as we should. You heard it here first and I did not get a TEXT or a PM . . .
    People who brag about getting secret details and being “in the know” are actually very sad individuals with nothing going on in their lives.

Also great podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    People who brag about getting secret details and being “in the know” are actually very sad individuals with nothing going on in their lives.

Also great podcast!
    Nobody bragged. Sad individual? We can discuss in person or over the phone if you like.

6. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Nobody bragged. Sad individual? We can discuss in person or over the phone if you like.
    It does not sound like he is interested in any communications with you directly. You can probably post it here if it is important like all the rest of us Cajun fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Caviar View Post
    It does not sound like he is interested in any communications with you directly. You can probably post it here if it is important like all the rest of us Cajun fans do.
    He must be if he is quoting my post. You just joined a week ago, so what important information have you provided?

8. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

He must be if he is quoting my post. You just joined a week ago, so what important information have you provided?
    Patience grasshopper. It is hard to provide important information when Cajun fans rat hole that information. Send me a PM, I will post it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Caviar View Post
    Patience grasshopper. It is hard to provide important information when Cajun fans rat hole that information. Send me a PM, I will post it for you.
    I don't need any additional important information, I don't need to be in the know, and I don't need any new friends, but thanks for the offer.

10. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

Oh are you calling yourself out ma’am? I don’t remember listing a name.

11. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast Cajuns vs Jags Preview

I don't need any additional important information, I don't need to be in the know, and I don't need any new friends, but thanks for the offer.
    New friends lol that’s cute implying that you already had any.

Thread Information