Thread: SBC MT Quarterfinals: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

1. UL Tennis SBC MT Quarterfinals: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

The No. 60-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Tennis team begins its quest for the Sun Belt Conference Tournament title on Thursday, April 14 at 1:00 p.m. (CDT) in a quarterfinal round match against UT Arlington at the Peachtree City Tennis Center.

2. Default Cajuns vs UTA Men's Tennis

Looks like the Cajuns lost the doubles point and go down 0-1 vs UTA without Karlo Kajin playing, but he is scheduled to play in the singles. Karlo has played most of the season at #1 singles but has struggled lately due to injury. He is scheduled to play #2 singles for us today vs UTA. Hopefully they were resting him in doubles so he could be rested for singles.

Geaux Cajuns!!!!

Meanwhile #2 USA took the doubles point from #7 Georgia Southern to move to 1-0.

It's really hard to tell the live updates are not working well and the video sucks because they are jumping from match to match without voice and the scoreboard on the video is not up to date.

Default Re: SBC MT Quarterfinals: Louisiana Faces UT Arlington in Sun Belt Men's Tennis Tournament

Not really sure what I was expecting, but I came to ESPN+ for this, and the camera is just staring at an empty court after the GASO/USA doubles game. You can hear the other courts playing and cheering in the background. There’s only one feed for all 4 quarterfinals matches and it doesn’t look to be jumping around at all

Default Re: Cajuns vs UTA Men's Tennis

Ok, I am trying to watch and they were switching between the two, there just wasn't anything happening on the other court (ours I suppose).

I wish this was something where we could choose the court we wanted to watch. Much better than nothing!

5. Default Re: SBC MT Quarterfinals: Louisiana Faces UT Arlington in Sun Belt Men's Tennis Tournament

yes, it sucks. I posted on another thread. The ESPN+ coverage is bad and the live scoring is not keeping up.

Cajuns lost the doubles point 0-1. They played doubles without Karlo Kajin, but he is playin singles at #2.

Default Re: Cajuns vs UTA Men's Tennis

I agree. Thanks Dave for putting in the effort though!

7. Default Re: Cajuns vs UTA Men's Tennis

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    I agree. Thanks Dave for putting in the effort though!
    Looks like the lineup changed and Karlo Kajin is not playing singles, so he must still be injured. This is not good, hopefully the boys can pull it out.

Geaux Cajuns!!!!

Default Re: SBC MT Quarterfinals: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

We took it on the chin 4-2.

Good Season CAJUNS!

Thread Information