Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vinny Sigona?

Default Re: Vinny Sigona?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The team on the court next season will generally be the one that finished this past season. How competitive they will be depends on if the big men return. I don't expect Theo Awkuba to play pro ball domestically. Although he has declared for the draft he left himself the option to return. Personally I think he will return. Now a strong financial offer from overseas could change that. Jordan Brown has not declared for the draft as of yet. I would not be surprised if he did the same as Awkuba, declare for draft but leave option to return. Success may actually depend on how few people play. A set rotation was not developed until late in the year this past season which contributed to the inconsistency. That can't happen next year if they want to improve significantly.
    Mike, is Richardson gonna be back next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Mike, is Richardson gonna be back next year?
    Richards

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    Richards
    So is he gonna be back?

Just checked; the 22-23 roster is up on the website and he is listed.

Hoping this is a good indication.

I have lost faith in this coaching staff… until a change is made we will under achieve for what we our potential is! I look at the basketball program and I think it will take a long time to bring those fans back to the dome. If you look how good basketball was here in the 70’s and 80’s with an excited fan base and you look at it now, it is sad how much we have regressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    I have lost faith in this coaching staff… until a change is made we will under achieve for what we our potential is! I look at the basketball program and I think it will take a long time to bring those fans back to the dome. If you look how good basketball was here in the 70’s and 80’s with an excited fan base and you look at it now, it is sad how much we have regressed.
    What makes it better you peer school just made a splash hire. A top rated assistant in the big east who was a finalists for the uga job... all while we keep Big Fish. I for one will take every chance I get to roast that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    So is he gonna be back?

Just checked; the 22-23 roster is up on the website and he is listed.

Hoping this is a good indication.
    All indications are that Isaiah Richards will be on the team next season. By now, most know that he was academically ineligible once the spring semester began. Generally, that is information that is not "officially" shared. However, all signs point to him having improved performance in the classroom this semester and being eligible once it ends. Of course there is still a month to go and finals to be taken.

I’m all for him developing into Payton, Jr.

I think we made a steal getting Mr. Vinny Sigona. I watched his video and the kid made all of the shots he took!! When was the last time we had a player make 100% of his shots? LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I think we made a steal getting Mr. Vinny Sigona. I watched his video and the kid made all of the shots he took!! When was the last time we had a player make 100% of his shots? LMAO!!!
    I am unsure if he does shoot a high percentage that BIGFISH can figure out how to include him in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    I am unsure if he does shoot a high percentage that BIGFISH can figure out how to include him in the rotation.
    I don't think that will be a problem. Issue last year was who NOT to include in the rotation. 11 people played most games last year with the ideal number being 9, and that assumes the No. 9 guy plays limited minutes. Of course the problem there was difficulty in seeing players separating themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Rest assured, Marlin will call a time out every time he gets in a rhythm.

12. Default Re: Vinny Sigona?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Rest assured, Marlin will call a time out every time he gets in a rhythm.
    This ain’t music or dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Caviar View Post
    This ain’t music or dancing.
    If it’s one thing Bob knows little about it’s dancing

14. Default Re: Vinny Sigona?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    it it’s one thing Bob knows little about it’s dancing
    I see what you did there. Clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If it’s one thing Bob knows little about it’s dancing