Thread: Brady McBride

1. UL Football Brady McBride

Well, I thought we might have seen the end of Brady McBride vs the Cajuns, but I was mistaken. It appears he is now transferring to App State.

McBride originally started out at Memphis in 2018 where he played sparingly, then sat out 2019 as a transfer, he then played 2020 and 2021 at Texas State at QB and is now transferring to App. McBride has all the talent in the world, plays quite a bit like Johnny Manzel and his biggest issue were turnovers.

It will be interesting to see if he gets a legit shot at App to start. My assumption is he will be the backup in 2022 behind Chase Brice. Brice will be a super senior for APP and behind him are two Freshman, Redshirt Freshman DC Tabscott and True Freshman Ryan Burger. So we shall see how this works out.

Default Re: Brady McBride

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Well, I thought we might have seen the end of Brady McBride vs the Cajuns, but I was mistaken. It appears he is now transferring to App State.

McBride originally started out at Memphis in 2018 where he played sparingly, then sat out 2019 as a transfer, he then played 2020 and 2021 at Texas State at QB and is now transferring to App. McBride has all the talent in the world, plays quite a bit like Johnny Manzel and his biggest issue were turnovers.

It will be interesting to see if he gets a legit shot at App to start. My assumption is he will be the backup in 2022 behind Chase Brice. Brice will be a super senior for APP and behind him are two Freshman, Redshirt Freshman DC Tabscott and True Freshman Ryan Burger. So we shall see how this works out.
    Here is to hoping we see him again !!!

I thought Chase Brice wasn’t coming back. I would presume that was the reason for McBride going there

4. Default Re: Brady McBride

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    I thought Chase Brice wasn’t coming back. I would presume that was the reason for McBride going there
    No as far as I know Brice stated he was coming back for his extra senior season. I am pretty sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    No as far as I know Brice stated he was coming back for his extra senior season. I am pretty sure of that.
    He is on the 2022 roster

Very instresting choice for McBride and even more so for App to offer him.

I hope he enjoys his next December trip to Cajun Field.

Thread Information