Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    You said we should attend more luncheons. That seemed to be your point.

I just don't get wooed over being "in the know."

You don't have to waste your time; I'll give you the summarized version.I don't care what the smarks know.

My fears have been, are, and will always be how "inside information", rumors, innuendo, and the like can have a negative affect on our program.

Have a good weekend, my friend. The guys with the information that matters will be broadcasting baseball and softball all weekend long. So we got that going for us.
    Yes, I did say that and it was directed at anyone that questions sources. It's not about getting wooed, it's about getting involved. If I pay money into something, I try to get answers from the people responsible for handling those funds, not radio shows. Thanks and Geaux Cajuns!

2. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

I see everybody's side. but its getting tricky with this hexigon.

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yes, I did say that and it was directed at anyone that questions sources. It's not about getting wood, it's about getting involved. If I pay money into something, I try to get answers from the people responsible for handling those funds, not radio shows. Thanks and Geaux Cajuns!
    If you are getting information from radio guys then you will always be left behind. I agree with you T.

4. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Don't miss this sentence:

"I just don't get wooed over being "in the know."

No one is getting "left behind"

5. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Don't miss this sentence:

"I just don't get wooed over being "in the know."

No one is getting "left behind"
    Those who claim to be in the know but never post what they know really know nothing . . .we will let the evidence speak for itself . . .

6. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Let me say this, and I'm not tacking anyone's position here because this thread is becoming increasingly nauseating. The subject of the NIL was discussed in my conversations with some of the football staff at the Coaches Crawfish Boil. I didn't mention it on RP because to me anything discussed so openly at such an event wasn't insider information. Clearly a number of people in attendance had this information. I can only assume it wasn't shared publicly because the university wasn't ready to make the announcement. To many in this thread, try to attend more of these events if you live locally and you won't need to depend upon anyone's supposed inside information.
    Wasn’t able to make it. How was the event?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If you are getting information from radio guys then you will always be left behind. I agree with you T.
    Went right over your head, didn’t it?

The radio guys that I prefer to listen to? Two just got finished calling a Cajuns softball victory, and the other two are calling a Cajun baseball victory.

That is the only commentary I’m concerned about.

And for the record, “wooed” was an auto correct.

I don’t get wood, a Chubby, A Boner over secret handshakes, cryptic messages, and secrets to be named later.

The radio guys that I prefer to listen to? Two just got finished calling a Cajuns softball victory, and the other two are calling a Cajun baseball victory.

I don’t get wood, a Chubby, A Boner over secret handshakes, cryptic messages, and secrets to be named later.
    LOL!

9. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Somebody appears to get wood by posting absolutely nothing here. May he enjoy his woody along with the info we know he has not if it is not posted here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information