Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

1. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Got em
    …inner-inside….outer-outside……intra-among…….inter-between…think that gets it!

2. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …inner-inside….outer-outside……intra-among…….inter-between…think that gets it!
    "Inter" is never used as a prefix with circle, besides right here on RP I mean.

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Hey that's my name!!!

Where's my money?
    Nice

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Here, and I’ll save you the time looking for it. It’s at about the 10 minute mark.

Here, and I’ll save you the time looking for it. It’s at about the 10 minute mark

https://espnlafayette.com/podcast/po.yertype=player
    He said Mike said this a month ago. Please send the link from a month a go not a link from yesterday. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    The article is on the AAC.

Geez, I’m blind and I could even see that.
    Sorry that I am not allowed to have a typo like everyone else. Since when did you become the spelling police?

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Hey that's my name!!!

Where's my money?
    Nice catch!

7. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I used the word inter one time dip____.
    What about the other 7,887 grammatical faux paws here . . . You really don’t have a degree from Louisiana, right . . .

He said Mike said this a month ago. Please send the link from a month a go not a link from yesterday. Thanks
    That’s from January 12th

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    That’s from January 12th
    It pulled up 4-7-22. Do you have the link from 30 days ago?

10. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

It pulled up 4-7-22. Do you have the link from 30 days ago?
    More than 30 days ago.

https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/.eaux-(1-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "Inter" is never used as a prefix with circle, besides right here on RP I mean.
    Of “course”.

12. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Of “course”.
    ….Hey Beau….went to Bon Ton last night….pretty good stuff and great staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Still looking for him to say it is a done deal and still looking for him to say big news would be released in April? He did say they would be working on something. We also have been working on the master plan and cajun field LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….Hey Beau….went to Bon Ton last night….pretty good stuff and great staff!
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Sorry that I am not allowed to have a typo like everyone else. Since when did you become the spelling police?
    Wow. You didn't extend the same courtesy to me in another thread.

Glass houses, dude.

Unless you wear hypocrisy like a badge of honor.

which I'm inclined to believe is the case.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information